What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

greyfader

View attachment 19013116
the bookies aren't relying on polls to make the spread. i believe they know alot more than pollsters.

Is polymarket legal in the USA?

Regulatory Status: Faced a $1.4 million fine by the CFTC and is currently not available to U.S. residents, continuing its operations internationally with robust trading volumes.

it's not a polling site, it's a betting site with participants all over the world except for the US which makes anything from them non-applicable as far as US public opinion is concerned.

so incredibly lame!

xtsho

I found this somewhere else but it sure is true.

"Colin Cowherd said it best: “[Trump’s] trying to sell me an America that doesn’t exist.” “Stop trying to sell me on ‘everything’s rigged, the country’s falling into the sea, the economy’s terrible,’” he continued. “The America that I live in is imperfect. But compared to the rest of the world, I think we’re doing okay.” Another fun fact “Donald Trump is now a felon,” Cowherd said. “His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his National Security Adviser, his trade advisor, his foreign policy adviser, his campaign fixer and his company CFO. They’re all felons. Judged by the company you keep. It’s a cabal of convicts.”

xtsho

And maga won't care. The hardcore don't care. All they know is that they worship trump as a God. He says what they want to hear and the rule of law be damned.

It's 100% cult for many. Not all but many. I imagine many Republicans are just going to write someone in rather than vote for trump and live with another Biden term.

No real American would vote for donald trump.

greyfader

And maga won't care. The hardcore don't care. All they know is that they worship trump as a God. He says what they want to hear and the rule of law be damned.

It's 100% cult for many. Not all but many. I imagine many Republicans are just going to write someone in rather than vote for trump and live with another Biden term.

No real American would vote for donald trump.
no one who believes in Democracy and the Constitution or the rule of law. no one who thinks it's ok to storm the Capitol and try to stop an act of Congress by force.

no one who thinks it's ok to actively subvert the Electoral College by trying to replace real electors with fake ones.

how reprehensible is sucking up to dictators and compromising the security of his own country and the free world?

xtsho

no one who believes in Democracy and the Constitution or the rule of law. no one who thinks it's ok to storm the Capitol and try to stop an act of Congress by force.

no one who thinks it's ok to actively subvert the Electoral College by trying to replace real electors with fake ones.

how reprehensible is sucking up to dictators and compromising the security of his own country and the free world?

This says it all. The first United States President to legitimize the most oppressive dictatorship in the world was donald trump. He envies kim jong un. That's the model he wants to create for the United States with his family controlling the country. trump has praised kim jong un more than once.

The complete disrespect trump showed as he shook the hand of that despicable ruler of North Korea. He allowed our flag to touch theirs as if we were allies. It's sickening.

trumpunflag.jpg

moose eater

I'd thought Trump's instructing his event attendees to punch the opposing protestors in their faces went a long way to indicate his demeanor and rules of politics, and that was -long- ago.

Of course, he claims to have never said, "Lock her up!!" either, despite the video and audio proof to the contrary.

My guess is that he'd also deny having told his supporters to punch opposing protesters in their faces, too, despite THAT evidence also being on film/audio recordings.

xtsho

:bow: well, you ARE talking about Donald Trump. there is no place so low that he would not go to save himself...

Well he is selling cheap Chinese sneakers, Chinese printed Bibles, and anything else he can grift off of to get money from his naive followers.

It defies logic that anyone would support this con man who's only interest is other peoples money.

His message of hate, fear, and racism resonates with a segment of America. Those that didn't think they had so much hate now realize they do and feel free to express it in the open.

trump is pure evil. He has no redeeming qualities. He doesn't care about anyone.

He's the worst America has to offer. They shut his charity down because the money he was supposedly raising for Veterans was going straight into his bank account. He's pure scum.

Satan has a place in Hades for him and it's going to be hot.

buzzmobile

Veteran
How many mules will it take this year?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this somewhere else but it sure is true.

"Colin Cowherd said it best: “[Trump’s] trying to sell me an America that doesn’t exist.” “Stop trying to sell me on ‘everything’s rigged, the country’s falling into the sea, the economy’s terrible,’” he continued. “The America that I live in is imperfect. But compared to the rest of the world, I think we’re doing okay.” Another fun fact “Donald Trump is now a felon,” Cowherd said. “His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his National Security Adviser, his trade advisor, his foreign policy adviser, his campaign fixer and his company CFO. They’re all felons. Judged by the company you keep. It’s a cabal of convicts.”
Donald Trump is not the sole threat to our Democracy. He is a symptom of the dissatisfaction the American public has with a democratic system where if you have money and power and get caught breaking the law, you get a slap on the wrist and tell the judge, "Here's 5% of what I took. I pinky swear not to do it again."

And Americans see Trump's description of America is correct - the system is rigged. And the People's dissatisfaction with that fact leads Donald Trump to harness and channel that dissatisfaction.

MAGA believes Trump wants to drain the swamp.

I know that to be false and Trump knows that is a lie. What Trump really wants is Americans to hand him the deed to America and allow him to turn it into a subsidiary of Trumpco.

- paraphrased from Jon Stewart

moose eater

Some of the polling results don't particularly involve issues where voters would have any sway, and a limited number of questions involve things like voting, wherein the voters have greater control, in theory.

Questions involving predictions of what might happen are more or less just irrelevant prognostications.

Last edited:

xtsho

You're right. Biden and the Democrats are the bigger threat. Can you say witness tampering?

Yeah that's not a good look. They're all slimy. But it's not at the level of trump and half a dozen of the witnesses they called suddenly getting promotions, jobs, etc...

The biggest threat to our Democracy is ignorance and hate. Half of America is ignorant and full of hate. Both sides.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts