What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

Other misinterpretations often include the assumption that the better the stock market is doing, the better wage-earners are doing. Simply not so at times.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Other misinterpretations often include the assumption that the better the stock market is doing, the better wage-earners are doing. Simply not so at times.
(y) when those that own stock are making bank, it frequently means their profit is coming at the expense of the employees actually doing the work. gotta maximize those dividends, you know...

moose eater

(y) when those that own stock are making bank, it frequently means their profit is coming at the expense of the employees actually doing the work. gotta maximize those dividends, you know...
Or the increased demand, artificially increased or not, on the products or (???) in reference have had a positive effect on value of that/those products, moving the product further out of reach of the average wage earner peon whose income sometimes hasn't budged at the same rate, if at all..

Last edited:

moose eater

Allegations/mplications of some forms of what appears to be potential witness tampering coming out against Trump/his organization via a ProPublica article, presented by the Young Turks. Increases in pay and severance packages, job promotions, and other forms of what looks a lot like bribery in exchange for not cooperating voluntarily with law enforcement inquiries.

Hmmm...

"America's best and brightest...""

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

I mean, if you're going out to eat once every 4 years, why choose between the two shittiest restaurants in town??!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so how's all that evidence on hunter biden going? he's about to be tried on the gun charge, but that's as far as it will go with him.

how about all that irrefutable evidence you had for Biden's impeachment?

why are you still blaming the Biden admin for not doing anything about the border after Trump had his lap dog maga mike refuse to bring the bill up for vote just so Biden could not take any credit for a solution before the election? the bipartisan bill gave the Republicans everything they've been asking for all along.

so it looks like maybe the Republicans in the House don't really want to solve the problem?

the economy that you claim is in recession has actually been in a growth phase for the last 2 years. the Dow is near an all-time high.

we lost 2,876,000 jobs during the trump admin

economic growth rate dropped 3.4%

federal debt held by the public increased 50% from approx 14 trillion to 21 trillion. the largest increase in debt in history. a 50% increase in the national debt in just 4 years. at that rate it would be over 30 trillion by the time he gets through another term.

the trade deficit increased by 40.5%. remember Trump promised to bring it down.

the number of people lacking health insurance increased by 3 million.

the list of failures is huge and the list of successes looks like a BB rolling down a 4 lane highway.
He did get tax cuts for him and his billionaire buddies. Is Trich carrying water for Sweet Potato Hitler because he's secretly a billionaire?

greyfader

@moose eater "voluntary masochistic subservience and bullshit." "beat me, beat me hard, i've been a bad boy"

from the TYT video; "gets himself in trouble when he doesn't have to" it's like shooting yourself in the foot right before you begin a marathon, either he doesn't understand the consequences of his actions which makes him too stupid to be president or he does understand and is intentionally creating drama just so he can get more attention. his ego is a super-massive black hole. we don't need a drama queen for a president.

he is his own worst enemy.

witness tampering now! how clumsy and stupid can you get?

he has the mentality of a gangster! it's like "Gotti for president!"

the stock market is a capricious, emotion-driven entity. trading is influenced by daily events. no one person is responsible for trading volume.

the polls have shifted back to Biden after the conviction. just slightly, like 2 points, but enough to decide an election. we're only 5 months away now.

he may get the convictions overturned but he can't overturn the effect of the convictions on the voters.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Keep in mind that Cohen admitted stealing cash from the pay off to the people who rigged the polls.
I am skeptical about polls these days because they can be bought just like politicians.

greyfader

Keep in mind that Cohen admitted stealing cash from the pay off to the people who rigged the polls.
I am skeptical about polls these days because they can be bought just like politicians.
yep, i'm highly skeptical about polls. who is getting polled? i've never been polled, has anyone else here ever been part of a poll?

are they polling by phone? by street canvassing? are poll results influenced by where the poll was taken? not geographically but type of place, as in a mall or a bar. i think you would get vastly different results if you polled at walmart instead of Saks.

what's a better political propaganda tool than to start your own polling company and manipulate the release of poll "data" for effect?

greyfader

i was just thinking that the trump campaign is like an aircraft that's just been hit with a Patriot missile. it's burning and it's on the way down but it hasn't hit the ground yet.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1717528883464.png

the bookies aren't relying on polls to make the spread. i believe they know alot more than pollsters.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Crooked Joe Biden Just Gave Mass Amnesty to 350K Illegals​

:yoinks:

Trump Campaign Raises Staggering $200 Million Since Thursday Conviction​

:whistling:

moose eater

yep, i'm highly skeptical about polls. who is getting polled? i've never been polled, has anyone else here ever been part of a poll?

are they polling by phone? by street canvassing? are poll results influenced by where the poll was taken? not geographically but type of place, as in a mall or a bar. i think you would get vastly different results if you polled at walmart instead of Saks.

what's a better political propaganda tool than to start your own polling company and manipulate the release of poll "data" for effect?
During the period of time that the video 'Uncounted' was produced and released, there were too many (imo) events where exit polling ran significantly different than outcomes and final tallies. It did not provide a feeling of confidence in many aspects of the election process to see those occurrences.

And I think it was in 2004 where there were allegations of tabulation and data-retention impropriety in Alaska, which was taken to court in Anchorage, with the judge in that case concluding that vote tampering could neither be proven or denied, after then-Lt. Governor Loren Leman, a born-again fundamentalist hardcore pot prohibitionist and commercial fisherman, had allowed his entire related crew to access the election data storage using ONE pass-code, instead of the numerous unique individual pass-codes they all possessed... during an election that involved legalization of cannabis.

None of that was settling. And all of it impacted perceptions of questionable election integrity for anyone paying attention.

Last edited:

moose eater

Ronnie, by the way, was yet another prominent US (unprosecuted) war criminal, despite nationalist praise unduly given.