What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

What twelve year old produces that?

People aren't hating Trump because of his name.

Folks who possess critical thinking skills are capable of noticing what he actually accomplished.

I think it's sad how none of you own up to a thing that he's screwed up but act like people who have witnessed the damage done are stupid.

TDS is just a bullshit excuse to launch contempt for people who didn't want the country going to shit over one "man"'s ego.

But your childish video totally convinced a gullibile portion of the population to disregard any true criticism of Trump's ineptitude and bully campaign.

Bask and enjoy your time in the sun.

TDS 😂

How about some serious consideration? 🤣

greyfader

direct quote from Donald Trump. from https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...xtremes-comment-poisoning-us-blood-rcna118976

“Nobody has any idea where these people are coming from, and we know they come from prisons. We know they come from mental institutions and insane asylums. We know they’re terrorists. Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s poisoning the blood of our country.”

from the same article

Laura Barrón-López, White House correspondent for PBS, told viewers last night, “I checked with a historian, Ruth Ben-Ghiat, and she said that language that he’s using ... echoes language used in Nazi propaganda by Adolf Hitler when Adolf Hitler actually said that Jewish people and migrants were ‘causing a blood poisoning’ of Germany.”

i have read Mein Kamph and Hitler does actually state this in the book.

Trump is not only a racist but a fascist as well.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's the only way to do ANYTHING quickly. once again, the law of unintended consequences rears up and bites someones ass half-way off...well, a dozen GOPers COULD change parties and vote with the Democrats to put Hakeem Jeffries into the office. that would end several issues right there.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Breitbart’s Marlow: Burisma Bribery Just the Beginning, Biden Family ‘Doing Deals in at Least Half a Dozen Countries’​

Pam Key
6 Oct 2023343

Breitbart News editor-in-chief Alex Marlow, author of Breaking Biden: Exposing the Hidden Forces and Secret Money Machine Behind Joe Biden, His Family, and His Administration, said Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Kudlow” that Hunter Biden’s Burisma business dealings were a clear example of bribery and just the beginning of the Biden family deals.
Anchor Larry Kudlow said, “How about in terms of flying around and all the influence peddling, were you able to uncover any additional stuff on the Burisma issue and the bribery issue, you know, and maybe beyond what these IRS agents are saying?”
Marlow said, “I think the Burisma one is always important to come back to because this is the clearest example, easy to document of clear bribery where you’ve got a government policy that was altered, specifically in order to pay the Biden family some money. Hunter gets a million a year deal and Burisma has one request, Larry, one request, fire the prosecutor. They asked multiple times.”
He continued, “Joe does it and brags about it. Now we know thank to some FOIAs that the State Department actually thought the prosecutor was doing a good job. So we materially changed our government policy in order for the Bidens to make money. Clear as day, get the handcuffs out right now.”
Marlow added, “We know they’re capable of that and we know they’re doing deals in at least half a dozen countries that I document in the book. You have start from that premise. Once you start from there, they’re willing to do this and then you can get to a place where you subpoena Hunter and ask him, Hunter, what did you do for the companies? He’s never given that answer. I want to know the answer, what Hunter did for the companies that we’re paying him.”

audiohi

Veteran
e3ox0egqfssb1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Let's go Brandon!

Did you know that Joe Biden didn't actually do that?

Do you want to tie this Brandon character into that as well?

You are about as unraveled as it gets...

Your entire side of the aisle is laughable with distortion and its lack of cohesion.

Who is Brandon and what did Biden do exactly?

People quickly get to the bottom of your ignorant vengeance and you are left looking like dipshit bullies with no plans or platform.

Keep it up.

:tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you know that Joe Biden didn't actually do that?

Do you want to tie this Brandon character into that as well?

You are about as unraveled as it gets...

Your entire side of the aisle is laughable with distortion and its lack of cohesion.

Who is Brandon and what did Biden do exactly?

People quickly get to the bottom of your ignorant vengeance and you are left looking like dipshit bullies with no plans or platform.

Keep it up.

:tiphat:
You honestly think any of this comes from inside his own head?

His handlers have paid their Starlink bill and are back up and running. Hence the turbo posting. When he has to go and find the info for himself, it's a slow drip. You saw it couple of days ago after he went silent for a week. It's obvious he is getting a package.

Latest posts

Latest posts