What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

Rob may be a lot of things but I'm pretty sure he's no longer a MAGAt. He may have never been one.
nah, Rob is too smart to be a MAGA zombie. i think he and i have a lot in common. we're both potheads and i don't think either one of us cares much for any politician, no matter the stripe.

greyfader

7toq986gagrb1.jpg

e25sialflfrb1.jpg
so, he wants to shoot simple shoplifters but what about the fraudsters who steal millions by lying to the banks and the government?

i say nail their balls to the floor in an old shack, set fire to the place, and give them a rusty old butterknife so they can escape.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stolen from Twitter - Kevin McCarthy was Speaker for just under twenty-four and a half Scaramuccis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also stolen shamelessly from Twitter - Classic hypocritical republicans. Spend all year screaming about late term abortions, but 9 months with Kevin McCarthy and suddenly it's okay because their circumstances are different and they really need it. :LOL:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Stolen from Twitter - Kevin McCarthy was Speaker for just under twenty-four and a half Scaramuccis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also stolen shamelessly from Twitter - Classic hypocritical republicans. Spend all year screaming about late term abortions, but 9 months with Kevin McCarthy and suddenly it's okay because their circumstances are different and they really need it. :LOL:
I thought this meme was appropriate.
1696410626792.jpeg

greyfader

funny stuff, fellas! Trump looks so pouty these days. like a 12-year-old who's been put on restriction.

those bags under his eyes are getting worse fast. i don't think he's sleeping well.

i would vote for Arnold if he could run. he could still run for the Senate. "I'll be back!"

right

I just heard that rfk is in as an independent.
I may be wrong, but this is a game changer if it's true .This might split the democratic vote in half.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Really?

There's a lot of Republicans that have a lot of interest (and funding) in him.

Not a lot of Democrats are going to take that bait, it stinks to high hell.

The move seems like it could be straight out of Trump's playbook... "Remember kids, if you can't win honestly, then you lie, cheat, and steal the election!"

1696487064708.png

It's obvious to anyone who isn't dumb enough to vote for Trump again.

I don't imagine that people who say that they're voting for Kennedy could pass a polygraph about actually doing it... but, to be fair, I don't think that the majority of the Jan 6ers could truthfully say that they believe that Trump legitimately won in 2020.

It's a little silly to assume that nobody is watching what is really going on.

right

Oh no ,I know Republicans are funding this move and it's exciting. Many people are just never trumpers ,but they aren't really happy with Bidens job performance. We will see how this plays out.

Latest posts

Latest posts