What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

So Hai

So if Russia nukes Kiev, what does the us do then?
What makes you think Russia would nuke Kiev? That makes no sense. They will more likely strike the american occupation base in Rammstein and similar military targets. Russia is deploying non-strategic nuclear weapons to their conventional forces, but keep in mind that they do not need to go nuclear to destroy such targets.

Hiddenjems

What makes you think Russia would nuke Kiev? That makes no sense. They will more likely strike the american occupation base in Rammstein and similar military targets. Russia is deploying non-strategic nuclear weapons to their conventional forces, but keep in mind that they do not need to go nuclear to destroy such targets.
What do we do in your dream scenario? The one where western forces push Russia back deep into Russia only to use tactical nukes against invading army.

So Hai

Why do you care? Its clear your purpose in this thread is to push anything negative that will divide. Why not make a thread for your country's issues?. Your opinions here are useless.
Because I am a caring person who care is why. You already divided yourselves along every possible line of conflict long before I voiced my opinion. Half of the people in here are clearly heartbroken over the second failed attempt at your republican candidate, and you are crying about my useless opinion for simply pointing it out.

greyfader

Because I am a caring person who care is why. You already divided yourselves along every possible line of conflict long before I voiced my opinion. Half of the people in here are clearly heartbroken over the second failed attempt at your republican candidate, and you are crying about my useless opinion for simply pointing it out.
now you're making shit up, which is also called lying. no one on this thread has said that they want trump killed by an assassin. in fact, most have stated that they are relieved that he survived the attempts. no one wants a political assassination. most just want him soundly defeated in the polls.

however, political assassination is one of vladolf putler's favorite tools to stay in power. you have noticed how everyone who opposes him gets poisoned or takes flying lessons from the top floor of federation tower?

this one was brazenly done on a bridge in front of the kremlin.

So Hai

What do we do in your dream scenario? The one where western forces push Russia back deep into Russia only to use tactical nukes against invading army.
It is not so much of a dream scenario but a probable response to escalation on part of the collective west. Tactical or non-strategic nuclear weapons concern the purpose of how they are to be used in the theatre of operations. Their deployment into conventional russian strike forces is probably happening already as we speak.

From what I heared the jury is still out regarding long range strikes?

greyfader

It is not so much of a dream scenario but a probable response to escalation on part of the collective west. Tactical or non-strategic nuclear weapons concern the purpose of how they are to be used in the theatre of operations. Their deployment into conventional russian strike forces is probably happening already as we speak.

From what I heared the jury is still out regarding long range strikes?
six months ago putler said that if ukraine invades russia he would use nuclear weapons to stop them. they did and he didn't.

back in the days of the soviet union ukraine was the hub of soviet weapons development. the ukrainians have been developing very effective weapons of their own to fight russia. the latest long range drones are jet powered and are destroying russian military hardware and fuel facilities deep into russia.

they are building long range missiles of their own design right now. russia is using long range missiles they have acquired from iran. why do they need iranian missiles if they are so well equipped?

when the cold war ended the nuclear powers agreed on mutual inspections to verify the reduction in the total number of nuclear devices. it was discovered that almost 75% of the russian nuclear arsenal was not operational. missiles sitting in water filled silos and so on. what makes you think, considering russia's history of not maintaining their military equipment in general, that they are in top condition and ready for use now?

john bolton, the former national security advisor to trump, said that if russia uses a nuclear weapon at any time nato would invade russia with a million men on the ground and occupy moscow within weeks. you have seen his weak response to the ukrainian invasion. do you really think he is ready to repel nato?

putler said that nato is within easy striking distance for russia but he should remember that moscow is within easy striking distance for nato as well.

russia has not been able to subdue ukraine in 2.5 years. what makes you think that they are ready to fight the combined might of nato? especially now, with a severely depleted military and no reserves?

for some reason, the combined west is not afraid of russia at all. maybe they know something you don't?

both china and india, this last week, warned putler against the use of nuclear weapons. the two most populous nations on earth, right next door.

if putler uses a nuclear device, russia as you know it will cease to exist. and he knows this.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you still letting him waste the time it takes you to read and realize how ridiculous it is ? wow...

for addictive-prone people, it could be lots of things, not just drugs. it could be alcohol, gambling, power, etc. it's almost like the Shinedown song "a symptom of being human". there, but for the grace of God, go i... i believe everyone has a weak spot, but lots of us never locate ours... :good:

I normally ignore those I know are not US citizens in this thread. Sometimes a reminder to them helps.

Hiddenjems

Israel “saying we have huge global reach and power is antisemitic”. Also Israel, “we put explosives in thousands of pagers bought by an enemy military and detonated them all at once”.

right

Israel “saying we have huge global reach and power is antisemitic”. Also Israel, “we put explosives in thousands of pagers bought by an enemy military and detonated them all at once”.
We blew off the balls of a good deal of terrorists
HahahahahahahahHHHahahahahahahahahHa