What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They'll be embarrassed whenever they remember how they behaved and how they allowed some lying narcissist to control them and be a vehicle for hate.
no they won't, you're giving them WAY too much credit. they'll be telling each other "it was our finest hour" and flying their stars and stripes upside down next to their Confederate battle flags...you can educate the ignorant, but you can't fix stupid.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
no they won't, you're giving them WAY too much credit. they'll be telling each other "it was our finest hour" and flying their stars and stripes upside down next to their Confederate battle flags...you can educate the ignorant, but you can't fix stupid.
right
i got my money on the non- binary- trump- hate- gimmie -gimmies
they got this

audiohi

Veteran
Remember when joe was going to wipe the floor with trump?

These people are nuts. They cling to something shitty until it dies, then act like it never happened. Remember “safe and effective “?

James Comer Admits Biden Probe Was a Charade: ‘It Didn’t Have Anything to do With Impeachment’​

https://dailyboulder.com/james-come...t-didnt-have-anything-to-do-with-impeachment/

desperation-v0-w99jglhs0ced1.jpeg

republican-news-network-forgets-previously-important-issue-v0-lqv0sj8sfced1.jpeg

age-is-just-a-number-after-all-v0-sjwvim4okaed1.jpeg

:unsure:

Last edited:

xtsho

I have heard that musk is afflicted with STD's. I can't verify anything but I heard he had herpes. That sucks as it's permanent.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I have heard that musk is afflicted with STD's. I can't verify anything but I heard he had herpes. That sucks as it's permanent.
i heard harris has monkey pox bird flu! on her d'k
i cant verify any of this but please carry on
you are better than that bro

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts