What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah as long as you dont eat it full time. I grew up with a girl thats been a veghead for a long time and she has all kinds of shit wrong with her now

btw tex-mex down here is what happens when innercity yuppies try to open a mexican restaurant 😅

Got to have an actual mexican family making that food to have the good stuff
hahah the mexicans i hung out with in tx smoked meats; lots and lots of meat

hahah you can spotl those places a mile away, the trendy over priced weak sauce mexican food joints but we have a trending burrito with all kinds or weird shit in it just because!!
yeah...no
i dont mind eating clean ( half of mrs.chickys family is vegetarian )
but ive met plenty of vegetarians who are in shit shape
french fries and chocolate are not health foods
ever had a migas, nieither did i till i went to this place in tx
they also sell fresh tortillas by the dozen
so good, but the tortillas in tx are much fluffier then the ones we have her in cafifornia

Cannavore

Veteran
your use of the term "greedy american cunts" is offensive and undermines your arguments. you know better than that ,man!
i think it goes perfect in summing up what our society is all about. americans are selfish and callous. they should love the fact that we exploit the fuck out of undocumented migrants.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Semantics. He didn't personally accept money but he benefited. Donations were made to PAC's supporting him. That's how it's done. Been that way for a long time. Democrats do the same thing. Closing your eyes and refusing to look doesn't stop things from happening.

unfort thats how the game is played.... the people who are donating 100m to harris (just using a number) , don't want 100m back if she wins, they want 10x or 100x that amount . same thing for the reps... musk says he is give 45m a month.... same deal...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i think it goes perfect in summing up what our society is all about. americans are selfish and callous. they should love the fact that we exploit the fuck out of undocumented migrants.
where do you live again? no exploitation there right
can i apply for citizenship or should i just hop a fence?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
That's why maga is destined to fail. Nothing to offer but name calling. America is tired of it. That's why trump is going to lose and maga will fade away back into the shadows muttering obscenities under their breath hating everyone and everything because they live empty lives with hate as their only outlet. I actually feel sorry for them. They're missing out on so much life has to offer and instead focusing on denigrating others for no real reason other than they can.

I really don't care what you call me. But you should care about yourself. Unfortunately from your posts it appears you don't.
man i wish i had your crystal ball..

RobFromTX

hahah the mexicans i hung out with in tx smoked meats; lots and lots of meat

hahah you can spotl those places a mile away, the trendy over priced weak sauce mexican food joints but we have a trending burrito with all kinds or weird shit in it just because!!
yeah...no
i dont mind eating clean ( half of mrs.chickys family is vegetarian )
but ive met plenty of vegetarians who are in shit shape
french fries and chocolate are not health foods
ever had a migas, nieither did i till i went to this place in tx
they also sell fresh tortillas by the dozen
so good, but the tortillas in tx are much fluffier then the ones we have her in cafifornia
But you got bad ass indian food in CA. :yummy: Visiting San Diego made me fall in love with it.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
. They want to end birthright citizenship and weaken the status of legal immigrants in other ways too.
i have a turkish client who asked for a short time job in new york- making lots of $$$ with the client , we employed him for 9 mos - he came with his wife, and left with his wife, and his baby boy... who now has a dual citizenship... is this rite... i don't think so... but thats the law

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The GOP claims they're serious about the border but in reality it's just political posturing and an issue they can run on. If the GOP had wanted to do something serious then they could have done it when trump was President and they held both houses of Congress.
very true... or it could have been done by obama when he held both houses...

Cannavore

Veteran
i have a turkish client who asked for a short time job in new york- making lots of $$$ with the client , we employed him for 9 mos - he came with his wife, and left with his wife, and his baby boy... who now has a dual citizenship... is this rite... i don't think so... but thats the law
i don't care really care lol. how or why is this a bad thing? how does it have any bearing on any of our lives?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But will you guys find the power to stop talking(and complaining endlessly) about him when hes out of the picture, is the big question. We shall see in november. The speakers corner will collapse without him 😜✌️
All except for Real Life and Climate change ;)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
But you got bad ass indian food in CA. :yummy: Visiting San Diego made me fall in love with it.
now you are playing with fire
i love good middle eastern food! there is this great afghan restaurant i like close by my home but indian food can be kind of spicy if you dont watch out; like f'you up spicy
i used to have a taste for the spicy food and if an indian person says its spicy, its spicy!
the other peopel who dont joke around with heat are thai!
who t'f put that many chilis in your food, thai people, thats who
we have a great food scene and i love all the flavors from around the world

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
un-skilled labor is a classist myth.

i already live in one of the most diverse places in the country. no complaints.
we are narrowing it down!
"one of the most diverse places"
sounds like a trump speech! only the best ideas and most diversity of all time!
got more slogans?
un skilled labor is a class myth?! really?
the value you bring to the table is the same as the next guy or any one else off the street so we should all be paid the same (you do have money where you live right)
yeah
nice doing business with you

Last edited:

greyfader

now you are playing with fire
i love good middle eastern food! there is this great afghan restaurant i like close by my home but indian food can be kind of spicy if you dont watch out; like f'you up spicy
i used to have a taste for the spicy food and if an indian person says its spicy, its spicy!
the other peopel who dont joke around with heat are thai!
who t'f put that many chilis in your food, thai people, thats who
we have a great food scene and i love all the flavors from around the world
see, you're on your way to becoming a globalist already! just fucking with you!

greyfader

very true... or it could have been done by obama when he held both houses...
big business is enabling illegal immigration. they don't want it to stop. they just want it controlled to the level that satisfies their need for cheap labor.

i just went grocery shopping at a new supermarket. in the parking lot were about 10-12 mexicans digging 3 foot holes for large plants and laying landscaping fabric. they were doing the digging with shovels not powered equipment. backbreaking work in the hot sun. you can't even hire an american to do this kind of work anymore, black or white or any other color american. first, the job doesn't pay enough for them and then they don't want to be seen doing manual labor.

RobFromTX

I'll give you that much. Immigrants aren't afraid of hard work. I did directional drilling for 10 years and they would run circles around most of us while making a fraction of what we were getting paid

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the mindset of that crowd. Many lack a decent education and are easily controlled with soundbites and slogans.
i agree... just like the dem's saying, i have meetings with biden, sharp as a tack, or in meetings he runs rings around us, u better be on your game.... what a load of BULLSHIT... who's running the country?? can't be joe, he can't find his way off a stage...

Latest posts

Latest posts