What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1693682174208.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nissan makes an electric vehicle with an onboard generator so one can travel long distance without charging stations. Seems pretty sensible until technology improves. This vehicle is available in Mexico but I've heard this style is forbidden in the US .... not sure what the truth is.

Doesn't Trump first side with the unions and then deride them as Washington suck-ups? I don't wanna watch it again.

Hiddenjems

should they send more? absolutely! is Maui under attack by a nuclear armed neighbor? nope...:rolleyes:
What emergency situation has Biden handled well?

He’s a weekend at Bernie’s president for the donors. Ask any big corporate donor, they want 4 more years of Biden.

The dems have plenty of non corporate owned politicians. They just aren’t allowed to run for president. Ask Bernie sanders……

Just to get it out there, trump is just as bad with this. The dems scream about democracy and won’t even have a primary debate. There are multiple candidates polling double digits.

Hiddenjems

Give me an example of which books you are referring to.

Beyond Magenta by Susan Kuklin​

The book documented the stories of LGBTQ+ youth, and some passages have been criticized as disturbing. The book described a child as "sexually mature" who "hated being a kid."

"I was sexually mature. What I mean by sexually mature is that I knew about sex. From six and up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighborhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young, but that's what we did... “

Not exactly what I want my preteen reading in the school library.

I’m not for banning anything. I’m pro everything an individual wants to do that doesn’t physically harm others or their property. But, I do not believe in giving children these choices at that age.

Latest posts

Latest posts