What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
the damage done to jurisprudence alone will be unrecoverable, and the precedent set opens avenues for prosecution of the several previous heads of state.

isn't that like exactly what you've been calling for for years?

so-now-its-un-american-v0-03ua0fw6fs3d1.jpeg

xtsho

That amount was within the first few hours after the verdict, it is well over $50MM after 24 hours.
gloating isn't a good look, but was expected from the residents of this thread.
your ribbons and your bows don't make a soul.
and indications of popularity between Trump and sniffer-in-chief shown by the rallies are reflected in the poll.
if this is a cult, it is a very effective and prolific and one might want to consider why.
the damage done to jurisprudence alone will be unrecoverable, and the precedent set opens avenues for prosecution of the several previous heads of state.

have a nice weekend.

Nobody cares what trumps moron son has to say.

moose eater

The fact that Trump chose to violate State trade and campaign laws in a State where it's alleged to be a 9:1 ratio of Dems to Reps is indicative of both his lack of thoughtfulness and his dangerous assumption that his antics are/were still shielded by his status and inflated sense of self.

Like Eddie Murphy thinking it's wise to attend a picnic at a KKK rally.

I only mention this because of the number of people online at other venues claiming Trump couldn't get a fair trial(s) in such a place.

In which case, I think it was hugely short-sighted for him to continue violating others' rights and committing crimes in such a location.

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

The fact that Trump chose to violate State trade and campaign laws in a State where it's alleged to be a 9:1 ratio of Dems to Reps is indicative of both his lack of thoughtfulness and his dangerous assumption that his antics are/were still shielded by his status and inflated sense of self.

I only mention this because of the number of people online at other venues claiming Trump couldn't get a fair trial(s) in such a place.

In which case, I think it was hugely short-sighted for him to continue violating others' rights and committing crimes in such a location.
So you're admitting the whole thing was a sham and that the trial was unfairly handled. If they actually wanted to have a fair trial they would've allowed a change of venue, but we all know they didn't want it to be fair. The Democrats have sunk to new lows and are willing to do anything to win. Including using the justice system against their political opponents.

moose eater

So you're admitting the whole thing was a sham and that the trial was unfairly handled. If they actually wanted to have a fair trial they would've allowed a change of venue, but we all know they didn't want it to be fair. The Democrats have sunk to new lows and are willing to do anything to win. Including using the justice system against their political opponents.
Not what I wrote at all, but a creative interpretation on your part.

He broke the laws and violated others' rights six ways from Sunday and is lucky that most of his trials were civil thus far and not criminal, but to continue violating such laws and trampling on others where lots of people dislike you because of your inflated ego and abuses, as well as affiliations, is just plain old dim and ignorant.

moose eater

Perhaps dedicate an hour-and-a-quarter to the video above, The Fraud Father, and take a good listen to the dynamics in the various cases, and the actions of all involved.

RobFromTX

Yup and all it does is serve to make him more popular than ever. pretty obvious when he rakes in $54 million in less than 48 hours

My dog for president

greyfader

so true! you would think the genius/mastermind/convicted felon would have done a little research and picked a more favorable venue in which to commit his crimes.

i've met career criminals who pick states with the most lenient laws and most comfy living conditions once incarcerated just in case they get caught.

i bet he doesn't play chess very well!

PadawanWarrior

Perhaps dedicate an hour-and-a-quarter to the video above, The Fraud Father, and take a good listen to the dynamics in the various cases, and the actions of all involved.
I followed the trial as it went on. I see no reason to watch a biased Left Wing Media video but thanks.

moose eater

so true! you would think the genius/mastermind/convicted felon would have done a little research and picked a more favorable venue in which to commit his crimes.

i've met career criminals who pick states with the most lenient laws and most comfy living conditions once incarcerated just in case they get caught.

Why I never hitchhiked through Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, etc. I loathed the thought of repeating some of my compadre's mistakes and enduring road-side ID checks with a 12-gauge to the back of my head.... or being hit intentionally by a vehicle in the middle of the night....

Hence the Hunter S Thompson quote about politics and controlling one's environment.

moose eater

Yup and all it does is serve to make him more popular than ever. pretty obvious when he rakes in $54 million in less than 48 hours

My dog for president
Though I think his cult figures into this pretty heavily.

I'm a bench-sitter between the 2 primary candidates. They both suck big time, and for legit reasons. Like a choice at a gathering between the arsenic bowl or the cyanide platter.

greyfader

so he wasn't cognizant of the political dynamics in the venue where he committed his crimes? or the laws?

and it's the Democrats fault?

you are acting as if he's done nothing wrong. he brazenly broke existing state laws regulating falsifying business records. not once but 34 separate instances. you can't tell me that he did not know what he was doing. he instructed subordinates to enable him to break these laws and escape prosecution.

other people are regularly prosecuted for the same crimes.

do you really believe he should be held to a different standard than regular folks?

i'm tired of all politicians who break laws and think they can get away with it just because they are wealthy and famous. i don't care what party they're from. if Biden breaks a law and gets indicted by a grand jury of 23 people selected at random who indict him based on evidence and existing statutes, and then convicted at trial by another jury of 12 different people selected at random, then he should pay the legal penalty for it. just like Trump is now.

greyfader

some
Strongly biased towards liberal causes. Enough said.

some of them are strongly biased towards the truth. instead of this group psychosis being displayed by the maga cult.

evidence talks, bullshit walks.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Nobody cares what trumps moron son has to say.
which one is that ? he has several...:dunno:
he keeps asking to be "kinged"...:bigeye:
But you're certain it's biased and left-wing? Seems a tad presumptuous to me.
:bow::good:
some

some of them are strongly biased towards the truth. instead of this group psychosis being displayed by the maga cult.

evidence talks, bullshit walks.
(y)

Latest posts

Latest posts