What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
I don't have a voice in Florida.
this is an oligarchy. none of us have a voice.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We need to see more of this from Biden. If he’s as sharp as insiders say, and I believe him to be, let the American people see it.

Did you watch Katie Britt’s response? The Republican Party is a fucking joke. If Christ was the son of God, that cross would have burned into her skin.
Yea the Britt response was pathetic. The woman in the kitchen with a cross on her chest. She must have really pissed off republican women with that stereotype. Then came the 'Neo-Clusterfuck' speech with no points to be made. She did nothing but push droves of fence sitters to Biden.

I was I liked every point he made. Seriously going after billionaires was huge. I don't know how people can't see this now that NASA has been replaced as another toy that oligarchs get paid to play with.

Cannavore

Veteran
We need to see more of this from Biden. If he’s as sharp as insiders say, and I believe him to be, let the American people see it.
they're obviously pumping him up like they did in 2020 during the Saga of Basement Joe where he would give one speech and then go to the basement to regenerate for a month.

shiva82

bro said you support marxists and fascists then called me confused bahhahahaha
do you give a fist pump on one knee after you clean you teeth each morning , before you start reading your banking propaganda published through the banks lackeys . who is it you are worshipping today ? mao ? pol pot ? zelensky ? chat gtp?

you do the establishments work. a useful idiot .

Cannavore

Veteran
do you give a fist pump on one knee after you clean you teeth each morning , before you start reading your banking propaganda published through the banks lackeys . who is it you are worshipping today ? mao ? pol pot ? zelensky ? chat gtp?

you do the establishments work. a useful idiot .
hahahah

image_2024-03-08_115110827.png

loooooool

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fucking Mother Theresa right there in the kitchen where every good woman should be. She's wearing her cross too wanting everyone to know that her views on woman, abortion, IVF and religion should be yours too. I don't know any woman who would buy into this bullhit.
mt.jpeg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Troy Nehls looks like a real neo-douchebag. I'll bet his wife dresses him up for these occasions.

greyfader

Troy Nehls looks like a real neo-douchebag. I'll bet his wife dresses him up for these occasions.
they took my thumbs-up away too but it's just this thread. so a big thumbs-up to the appropriate folks!

does anyone know why? maybe we used them all up and they have to restock?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking Mother Theresa right there in the kitchen where every good woman should be. She's wearing her cross too wanting everyone to know that her views on woman, abortion, IVF and religion should be yours too. I don't know any woman who would buy into this bullhit.
View attachment 18970589
Her stupidity, ineptitude and political falsehood are overwhelming. - this is exemplary of the Rubumblican party.

GenghisKush

This is on FOX. Watch on youtube. Read the comments. It's over. Trump is dust.

I liked it when she reached out to take the audience's hand in her own and she leans to whisper and assure the viewer: Yes. She is, in fact, barefoot and pregnant in that kitchen.

Latest posts

Latest posts