What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

RickLafleur

Yes please continue to donate money to a fucking billionaire you godamned morons.
Trump loves his moron supporters. It’s like taking candy from a baby.

IMG_3286.jpeg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I worked on my dividing machine. $355million divided by the current GoFundMe amount of $43,079 per day only takes 22.6 years to pay. (If my machine is properly calibrated).
If that judgement were handed down to a person making $15 an hour, they would need to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they would pay it off in a little over 2700 years. And they can never take a day off.

But when that Truth Social merger happens, Donald Trump will profit almost 4 billion dollars personally.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Au contraire mon frère
incidentally i have never contributed to Any campaign for Any politician.
Bush dynasty: $40.MM
Clinton dynasty: $120.MM
Obama dynasty: $70.MM
Biden Catastrophe: $10.MM
MAGA TRUMP Business Empire: Priceless ($$2.6 B-B-Billions)

perhaps you could elucidate how I might be impacted by this last week.
...on second thought I wouldn't want to burden you.

I see job growth for our future inhabitants in this graphic...

*CISCO TO CUT ABOUT 5% OF GLOBAL WORKFORCE
time to update the list
1. Twitch: 35% of workforce 2. Roomba: 31% of workforce 3. Hasbro: 20% of workforce 4. LA Times: 20% of workforce 5. Spotify: 17% of workforce 6. Levi’s: 15% of workforce 7. Xerox: 15% of workforce 8. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce 9. Wayfair: 13% of workforce 10. Duolingo: 10% of workforce 11. Washington Post: 10% of workforce 12: Snap: 10% of workforce 13. eBay: 9% of workforce 14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce 15. Paypal: 7% of workforce 16. Okta: 7% of workforce 17. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce 18. Docusign: 6% of workforce 19: Cisco: 5% of workforce 20. UPS: 2% of workforce 21. Blackrock: 3% of workforce 22. Citigroup: 20,000 employees 23. Pixar: 1,300 employees
ZeroHedge
I-did-that.jpg

yuk it up fascists, nobody makes it out alive.

RickLafleur

I can’t believe a trump supporter would have the nerve to call someone a fascist.

I also can’t believe a trump supporter would properly use the word “elucidate” in a sentence. You don’t hear that one at many trump rallies.

Latest posts

Latest posts