What's new

150 HPS SCROG Cab Thread - Mother's Finest

immortal

mine are starting to get big too and I notice more and more frost every day also. I love it. This is one hobby I know ill never quit on.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
28 Dayz Later....

28 Dayz Later....

Here we go - 28 daze of 12/12. Overall I am pretty happy with the results so far. They are a little more pale than I would like now though, which I think is due to pushing CO2 levels, which is in turn causing the plants to use up a lot of nutes. They showed a little N deficiency and I even loaded them up before I cut over. I supplemented some N along with Fox Farm Bloom, AN Big Bud and Carboload on the last feeding. Next feeding, I am going to cut over to Iguana Juice Bloom instead of the Fox Farm since it has more N. The FFB N amounts are negligible at best.

They both have a similar odor so far, smells like rotting fruit left in my garbage can over the weekend. The one plant is a bit different, the pistils are thicker and coincidentally this was the plant that was less vigorous throughout. I am wondering if this is the indica pheno and the other might be the jack pheno. I think I am almost halfway done.

Anyway, time for the updated pics

Here you can see I added a CFL to light the back corner of the box

Here is a pic of the tank and regulator if anyone cares

immortal

I can hardly contain my excitement. Hey how much upward growth should you and I expect to see before we harvest. I have no clue what to expect and I am running out of headroom. Thanks, Immortal.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I am not expecting any more, negligible at the most. The stretch is over and now the plants are joining up the budsites that are above the screen to make each mini cola. They should get a lot fatter/denser, but not much more vertical, if any at all.

Ms

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Here's a quick update on the smaller one of the screens at Day 41. Doing a full update tomorrow at 6 weeks even. :joint: This plant seems to want to be ready at around 55 dayz. The other looks to be about 10 days behind..... Defintely 2 different phenos here.

Tough to call the total yield at this point... gotta think 3oz min, the other screen looks to be a better yielder than the one in the pic...

cpt.kush

man o man M.S. , those ladies are looking good i can't wait to see the fished product ...lol..beleave it or not me and my misses got into it today because she wants me to stop running my 400w ( i have to open the door when the lights are on and she dose'nt want my youngest(4 y.o) to dry snitch on me at school so im thinking of down sizeing to a 150 but i was'nt to sure if i could get the bud im used to.... but your showing me the way(thanx man ) im gonna let her check this thread out and see what she thinks..knowing her it'll be cool she hates it when i spend $100 on weed when i can just grow it , she dont smoke but she knows my bud is better then what i can get on the streets ...lol..show me the way bud-i-master!!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah brother CPT, thanks.

I know your situation all too well. I am sooo pleased with the way this 150 is turning these out. I did cheat and add a 43W CFL to illuminate the one corner of the box better, figured why not? I'm glad my thread might have helped save your garden!

I just wish I could really get a good shot of some of these buds, my digicam isnt doing them justice. Tomorrow when I update I am really gonna try to get some nice shots with proper lighting. They are just oozing goo right now. I switched over to the AN Iguana Juice, Big Bud and Carbo Load for the flowering stage and I havent seen resin develop like this before. I'm really really happy right now! Especially cause there are still a few weeks left - it's only gonna get better----->>>>

immortal

You better get more than 3 oz. You look like your gonna yield more than me this run and I was hoping for 3, 2 is my minimum. maybe we should have a contest on the next run, see who can yield more. It would be fun.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Immortal brother I am game, would be a good contest :) I just started some Sour Bubbles from seed so I'm not sure how I'm gonna grow them yet. Not sure if SCROG is the answer on the next run. I want to find a good mother so I'm thinking about finishing them pretty quickly, maybe topped once, with the tops kept as clones for choosing the mother from. I have a bunch of other seeds that I want to get in the ground ASAP too. My thing going forward is Mother selection, then once those are stable - start taking cuttings of my faves on my terms :) I think it's a year long process. I want to have the following mothers finshed by Years End

Mothers Finest
Sour Bubble
Sour Diesel
Basic Diesel
Schrom Diesel
Warlock

These are all on deck waiting their turn....

I just can't tell how much the total yield will be on this run - it's really hard to judge right now! I hope it is more than 3, but that's what I set as my low end goal. Let's hope for more !!!!

immortal

Well looks like you got your work cut out for ya. My trifolate is my first mother and I hope to get some skunk#1 by south african durban going as soon as this mother puts two clones in flower. My mother room only has enough room for 4 six inch pots. 2 moms and 2 plants in veg.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks for checkin in and also the kind words Wikid~ I think this little set up should keep me satisfied for a while ;-)

Yeah Immortal I've been a plannin.... My idea is to use a big rubbermaid with CFLs to house several bonzai mothers, real tight and bushy with minimum height. I hope it works, if not I'll adapt :)

the protege

wow steelers, i am impressed. You cetainly know what you are doing. I hope you pull your 4-5 ounces, that would be awesome.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks much Protege. It's hard as hell to judge this yield right now... only time will tell I guess. 4oz I would be thrilled. I've seen people do that much with a 150 W and DWC so if I can pull that in pro mix/AN I am doin well.

Tomorrow's update should look pretty good, the other screen looks better than the one I posted earlier today. I'm going to be very happy in about 3 weeks :)

Latest posts

Latest posts