What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Gry

Veteran
Next door neighbor used to roast beans. Air felt thick and dense and it sure was nice.

Gry

Veteran
When I was about 20, Dexies were the big thing. They were nothing but caffeine and would make the top of your head tingle. I remember seeing Christmas trees, black beauties and all other types in a health magazine, so I ordered a case of the trees and beauties not thinking I'd get anything. I think it was $25 a case of 12 jars with 500 pills in each. I had totally forgot about the order until I got a slip from the post office telling me I had a package. I showed up and two big boxes were waiting for me. A green Customs sticker was on both boxes with "Caffeine" listed as the content. The christmas trees were selling for 1.50 each in bars and was popular with truck drivers. Black beauties were identical in content and sole for 2.50 each. I unloaded the two boxes for 5k. that was a $4950 profit for doing sweet fuck all. I ordered 10 cases the next day "rush delivery". Knowing it would take about a month to get the order, I decided to drive to Mesena NY to pick up a few boxes while I waited for mine to come in. Pink hearts were really popular. lol. Some weeks I'd sell 5 cases. $2500 a pop. For caffeine pills! I sold them for about three years, and had customers in every warehouse in town. Not bad for selling something people thought was illegal, but wasn't. lol.

When a friend with Satan's Choice told me he wanted to buy all my supplies, I bowed out and gave him the skinny because selli yng them stuff meant you owed them a favor. It's way better for them to owe you a favor, then the other way around. lol

(hum... I wonder if dexies would sell again. lol)

Sometimes, I can hardly believe what people post.

N

noyd666

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Today I'm doing Nescafe' Gold Blend....

....a little step up from the usual regular Nescafe' (instant).

Its hot, its wet......and tastes ok I suppose.

*its gonna be a while till I work myself up to Civet Cat Coffee....lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ha! I've never even heard of 1/2 caf coffee, could make sense though for some, I'm all about the buzz I get from the java plant (no java snobs here) :) Oddly enough I might make up a small pot of brew just before bed, for some reason a cup or two seems to settle me down for the night.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Today I'm trying this 'Barista Style' Nescafe' instant coffee...

Hmmm...it tastes a bit more like filter/brewed coffee than the regular or Gold Blend.

....not bad, I'll give it 8 out of ten.

coldcanna

Veteran
Tea is better later on in the day......usually after lunch, or around 'Tea-Time' ...(4-5pm)...

I usually like to have a cup of tea or coffee on the ride home from work to energize myself for the few hours of freedom. What the typical work day like in the UK? On our side of the pond its 8 hours, usually 8-4 or 9-5... so that afternoon coffee would fall right in there

kaochiu

Veteran
The road to hell for a coffee enthusiast:
Basis- Grain. Roast. Mill. Brew= Done
1- Selected grain. Careful roast. Fine mill. Brew espresso= Well done
2- Processed grain. Sugar added roast. Milled. Add hot water= Ersatz coffee.
3- Lyophilized powder. Mixed ingredients. Powdered. Hot water or milk= Coffee flavoured drink
4- Chicory.
5- Cold turkey
6- Sorry, only Earl Grey tea
7- Starbucks
8- Police Station

Latest posts

Latest posts