What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OPOP....One plant..one pound IV

G

Time for the fourth annual OPOP thread, its a simple thread..a place to show off your plants that you think....and maybe do, reach enough size to yeild one pound of bud.

OPOP was started at overgrow, went to planet Ganja and here at ICmag, so far the good, and the lucky growers ,have won .......:bigeye:.......absolutly nothing

If allowed, this year maybe some beans from OPOP winners can be in a seed giveaway at the end of the year...to those that need alittle push to get going.

So ...just for fun heres my first contender:muahaha:

Last edited:

Stone

Looks like that one has a ways to go Mole:) I'm rooting for ya', though.

I've started my seeds a bit late this year to be hopeing for OPOP, but never say never!

Maroc_PP

Sounds good, I have some Dutch Dragons currently sunbathing guerrilla style, these are meant be be heavy yielders ... let the competition begin :headbange

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mole, how many times have I told you not to be pissing on your plants, lol?

Here is one I think has a good chance of some serious weight. She was my G13-Diesel mother and has 15 to 20 large cola branches.....

G

Guyute54

Here's my OPOP contender so far I have a few others that are close behind her so I might have to change my mind later in the year.

This here is a Mississippi Mudd from JLP

I hope we all can have a couple OPOP's this year!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Hope you all reach your goal with the Gals this year guys. Im not sure whats going to do what at this point... but i definately have a few prospect ladies.

heres mine last year that reached the OPOP, all made it except one that came in at about a HP.

one of the larger ones in the back came in around 20 oz... i had to take her in sections to get her out of the area.

Here are my prospects for this year...

a few shots of her before she went in the ground, have 2 others about this same size, same strain.

this is her in the ground and should be taking off now that she is almost back into full veg...

Keep up the great work guys.

Dime

H

Habibi

these all should be over a pound except for the bubba all the way at the back in the second photo.

photos taken from a 2nd story window

2 ssh

2 og kush bushes, silver pearl, strawberry diesel and bubba kush

Stone

Damn Dimebag! Those are some serious plants...
I'd be a happy man with a harvest like that :).

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
lol habibi sweet pool man id be swimming everyday if i lived in a place like that :eek:

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Habibi,
Those are some lovely ladies pool side.
I wish you well during this season. I look forward to seeing your abundant harvest.

peace,
h4g

H

Habibi

thanks guys same to all of you

believe me im in the pool plenty, floating around, looking at the scenary....

Purpletops

Picture3304.jpg

and

Picture3300.jpg

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Going to go check my plants tomorrow, will see if I have anything worth showing lol.

Also plant 7 or so new seedlings in a different spot.

J

JeffSpicoli

dunno if itll be a OPOP... but shes sure to be a fatty bush nonetheless :headbange

Ill take some better pics tomorrow that more accurately show off her size :wave:

G

Good luck to everyone, and remember ,even the small ladies are wonderful too...

This girl may make the opop, she is a old bagseed strain, I have grown this strain befor many years ago, even at 6 inches tall she has a good skunk aroma.I kept the beans frozen for about 10 years,and have used this stran to make some wonderful crosses.
the plant in the first post...had a short hard life,first she was sprayed by weed killer,then a mole dug through her root ball, she never had a chance...she has been pulled, and replaced.

Last edited:

Propoline

Hi folks, nice plants everybody,

Habibi love your pool,and specialy pot bushes.They fit there perfectly.
DimeBag yours plants are HUGE.Great work

Here´s my candidat, Jamaican Pearl from Sensi seeds
12114DSC01822.JPG

Last edited: