What's new

Dabney Blueberry

J

JimmynitZ

Dabney Blue @ 30 days....

I think I'm going to like this plant, LOL.:D For only 30 days into flowering there is already some nice girth...and it's only like half-way there. Dabney seems to be a good feeder, and easy to grow on my first run of her. At this point I'm not smelling what I would call "blueberry muffins".....more of a skunky blueberry. The skunk smell isn't that strong, more of in the backround. I don't know, but I'm wondering if there could be some Skunk in DB. That skunky smell I'm noticing in the DB, is alot like the skunkiness of the Skunk#1/Basic5 I've grown....but not nearly as strong. The Dabney's overall look, even kinda reminds me of the S#1/B5 too.....who knows. The only downside I see at this point is how leafy it is. But from seeing other people's Dabney's, I know that's just the way it grows, no biggie.....as long as I get some kickass, blueberry-tasting pot, I'm satisfied.:smile:
I pulled her out of the flower room so I could get some better plant shots. Enjoy!

13853dabneyblue_004.jpg

13853dabneyblue_013.jpg

13853dabneyblue_006.jpg

13853dabneyblue_002.jpg

G

dam bro for 30 days she looks like she is going to yeild huge.. right on bro.. i just smoked some tastes like blueberries for sure.. bluberry muffin.. yummmy and has a nice kick too boot. righteous pics dude

Hey whats up I just got word this one is on its way. From these pics I cant wait to get to growing her.

She looks a lot like Old Blue...kinda scary how similar they are.

Awesome job Jimmy keep us updated.

G

looking sweet as always jimmy . is that potting compost or coco your growing with?
peace.

JohnBudd

Smoking herb flavored like a blueberry muffin.......sounds great! Real serious tric production for so early on....going to be killer. Hope all is well with you my friend. :joint:

mtnjohn

Veteran
i'm takin' a seat for this one ...been curious bout this strain for awhile

lookin good jimmy...thanks for letting us take a gander....
...and keep us posted on that "blueberry muffin" smell
mj

G

Nice plants Jimmy. Ivbe been waiting to see some dabney from you. Thanks for sharing, thy look great. Please keep us updated.

guerilla

Dabney? Who is this breeder?

As for the skunk traits coming out they both have afghani in it's heratige......maybe you have afghani traits showing up in smell and looks like some in bud formation.

Looks good, I hope she stays in tip top shape for ya!

G

NoNameNoshame said:
Dabney? Who is this breeder?

The breeder/creator of Dabney Blueberry is Unknown although it is thought to be the same as the 1985 Oregon Blueberry Cut. Another theory is that it may be an elite pheno found in DJ Shorts early work with Blueberry.

guerilla

It would be sweet if someone with MoonshineMan's Blueberry cut would grow Dabney blue and MSM's Blue next to each other for 3 rounds or whatever to put the rumors to rest. :lurk:

G

Jimmy u lucky guy. the best of the blueberrys i hear. great job bro

oh i forgot to ask...does the Dab have mutations like some of the other bb's?