What's new

Dabney Blueberry

G

Hot Jimmy! Really looking healthy and those are special genes.

NoNameNoshame said:
Dabney? Who is this breeder?

Dustin Bowls said:
She looks a lot like Old Blue...kinda scary how similar they are.

Rofl

Edit: Hell, yeah, CB. That shiz is so beautiful!

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
What the FFFFFFF!!!!! Man!!!! Those are some special genes no matter who found them!!!! :sasmokin:

hey rainman that is true, these are some special genes. definately awesome. cuts just landed...second time around, hopefully they root.

J

JimmynitZ

Looooong overdue update!!

Looooong overdue update!!

Ohh yeah!!!!!!:D
Here's that Dabney Blueberry at 9 weeks, ready for harvest.
I can't wait to try some "blueberry muffins"! This gal proves, "BIG is Beautiful".....More cushion for the pushin' baby, LOL!!!
:woohoo:

13853db9_wks_9_.jpg

13853db9_wks_10_.jpg

13853db9_wks_11_.jpg

13853db9_wks_13_.jpg

13853db9_wks_14_.jpg

13853db9_wks_15_.jpg

13853db9_wks_16_.jpg

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Whats up Jimmy? She's looking great now. Looks like the yeilder we've been looking for. I know you'll let us know how she smokes. Talk to you soon.

J

JimmynitZ

Thanks Dusty and mtnjohn! :yes:
Hey Smokey,:wave: Yeah, she yields pretty damn nice...smells real yummy! You'll be puffin on this soon enough, see ya soon! :D

Here are some more :dance:

13853db9_wks_17_.jpg

13853db9_wks_18_.jpg

13853db9_wks_19_.jpg

13853db9_wks_20_.jpg

13853db9_wks_21_.jpg

Dusty Bowls

tasty!

she rooted pretty fast for me and seems to have some decent vigor, how large did you trip her over at and how tall did she finish!?

mtnjohn

Veteran
what kind of soil/medium and nutes you using jimmy??

your plants always look so healthy
mj

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Looks great Jimmy.. i cant believe that it got to you :woohoo: .. i only let her go about 2 yrs ago.. hehe... it looks like you done her up real nice.. let me know how she smokes.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Jimmy, good eye. She really does look like S1B5! Even in early flower. Almost identical. I have a bunch of S1B5 flowering right now, at all different stages of flowering.

Dabney sure is a pretty lass. Can't wait to give her a whirl here at the conservatory. :) Should be soon. ;)

G

Hola Jimmy, have to agree with DB, that is the best lookin Dabney ive seen:yes:

really showin what that cut can do:yoinks:

heres a few shots of OlBlue, you guys can hash it out if they appear the same. havent had Dabney myself, aint come this way yet. i always thought Dabney was a bit more sativa in its fans. also notice a bit of foxtailin in the tops of the bud you grew, i know it can be enviormental from OP to OP, and flushin can kick um as well. ive not seen OlBlue do that myself, and ive run it for years now.

CBF

M

Mr. Nevermind

guerilla1018 said:
The breeder/creator of Dabney Blueberry is Unknown although it is thought to be the same as the 1985 Oregon Blueberry Cut. Another theory is that it may be an elite pheno found in DJ Shorts early work with Blueberry.

guerilla

I dont know about the breeder but i can tell you how she got her name. My best friend of over 20 years lives in Or and has for years. He got the cut from an old gent but there wasnt a name to it yey, just blueberry. Well my friend ran it for years and he is a disc golfer. In Or there is a disc golf course called Dabney. My friend is there every weekend, he is in top 5 in country of disc golfers. Every weekend he smoked blueberry there. He had an AOL screen name called " Dabneyblue" for his two loves. Disc golf and blueberry. So after that the name stuck. Hope that helps

Nevermind

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
The cuts don't look the same...I have both and will do a side by side soon....................! :yoinks:
Take care............................CC

CBF,
That sweetheart is a yeilder!!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
The cuts don't look the same...I have both and will do a side by side soon....................! :yoinks:
Take care............................CC

CBF,
That sweetheart is a yeilder!!

Hey Capt.. i have some for you to try out at teh Beach.. got one that is about 1-2 weeks from finish.. : :bat: :woohoo: :joint: Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

dam son thats is freakin gorgeous. yeah seriously guys best dab i have seen ahnds down but then again jimmy is handlin it proper...

Dusty Bowls

CBF i think youre seeing environmental differences there cause some of the smaller leaves on both of the plants look fuckin identical also the main top on both plants looks very similar.

this plant looks like a stretched out version of Mr D's last round with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts