What's new

Dabney Blueberry

G

heres a shot of Blue at mid flower or so and ya can get a better look at the leaf.

DB, like i said you guys can hash it out. from lookin at all the Dabney pics i dont think they are the same. i dont have Dabney, so i cant say for sure. i asked Hieagle about the taste and aromas of Dabney, and could be the same description of Blue at times.

capt has both plants, and they arrived pretty close, so we will see a grow off and his observations of both side by side. should end all the speculation as to um bein the same.

most all my cuts will appear a bit stretched, as they veg under fluros.

CBF

Dusty Bowls

CBF I believe MSM and Mr D concluded that cool temps, lack of Nitrogen and flowering too small led to the uber squatty stature of Mr D's plant.

I veg my plants under T5s for 6-8 weeks and theres nothing stretched out about them. I harden them off under 1kW HPS lamps for a few weeks too so maybe that helps. I don't know.

I just see a lot of similarities. I got the Dabney and from these pics I'm happy with it. Both plants seem to be a real skunky blueberry type of plant and well, that sounds great I know the exact type of musky skunk they're talking about it's present in Humboldt Snow too...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Both look lovely and sublime..... Lovely genetics and sounds like they live up to the hype. That makes you guys some supremely lucky kats in my book either way. Hope you remember us common folk when its hittin you just right in the chest on that first good virgin bowl of the evening.........

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
two green thumbs up jimmy :yes::yes: (lol...make believe theyre green :wink:)

thanks for sharin pics :) sounds like a tasty smoke... lookin forward to dried pics! :)

:abduct:

Last edited:

Lucid

Amazing Blueberry great work ..... i just picked up some MSM's Blue Meds..... hoping for something blue .... :)

J

JimmynitZ

Dusty.....It didn't stretch that much, maybe 12 inches??? It finished at almost 3 ft tall.

mtnjohn.....I use promix. In bloom I use different ferts and additives at different times, depending on what the plant looks like it needs, or where it is in flowering. I use PBP for soil, FF Big Bloom, bio-bizz line(good stuff), and EJ bloom. For additives, I like Topmax, liquid karma, hygrozyme, sweet, and the new hydroplex for soil.

hieagle420....Thanks man...and thanks for letting her go! I think I'm going to like her!! :smile:

CC....Hey there bro. :wave: Wait until you smell it, then you'll REALLY think there is a link somehow to the S1B5!!!:D I should be around your neck of the woods soon...hope to see ya!!

Cedarberry....Thanks bro! You guys are inflating my ego, LOL!! :respect: Yeah I think the foxtails were from the flush because it only happened in the last week or so. They do look similar in some ways....the descriptions I've read before about taste/smell are somewhat similar also. I see what you mean about dabney's leaves being more sativa, the buds look a bit more sativa too...but not by much. I know the Dabney is from Oregon, but where is Old Blue from??...if it's Oregon, they might be "sisters". That Old Blue looks great btw! :wave:

MysterX.....thanks man. Really, thank you!!!! :woohoo: PROPER, LOL!!

scrappy, Rainman, ethereal, Lucid, GREANTHUMB, and everyone else.....thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Dusty Bowls

alright my man sounds like just what im used to sounds great have you topped her close to bloom time yet to see if she'll make a bunch of nice fat mains on one plane/

G

JimmynitZ said:
Cedarberry....Thanks bro! You guys are inflating my ego, LOL!! :respect: Yeah I think the foxtails were from the flush because it only happened in the last week or so. They do look similar in some ways....the descriptions I've read before about taste/smell are somewhat similar also. I see what you mean about dabney's leaves being more sativa, the buds look a bit more sativa too...but not by much. I know the Dabney is from Oregon, but where is Old Blue from??...if it's Oregon, they might be "sisters". That Old Blue looks great btw! :wave:
:

Hola Jimmy, :respect: ya damn sure deserve it.

they are real close if anything, Moons OlBlue is a oregon BB, and his brother got hold of it 84/85, theyve had it since then.

keep um commin
CBF

J

JimmynitZ

This is the only DB I've flowered so far Dusty. I don't think I would top it.....it grows so squat and fat on it's own.

J

JimmynitZ

Thanks CB, you deserve your share of :respect: too! :smile:
So they are both from Oregon, hmmm:chin:...it makes ya wonder.

Lucid

JimmynitZ..... once again great work ..... can you please post some dry nug shots and dry weight ......

J

JimmynitZ

Thanks Lucid.:smile: Shots....yes, when they are dry.
Weight....I'll guesstimate. :wink:

very nice bro!!! and oh when ya in CC andi's neck of the woods let me know as well!!!
very nice my man!! you are rocking the lil bity stems with superfine dank!!

Lucid

where does everyone get these leet cuts from jimm ...... i wish i had some friends like you guys...... ..... im just glad i have .... i have this girl

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool Jimmy. I'll actually have some s1b5 ready, along with ECSD in a couple weeks. We'll have to see how well the stars line up. ;)

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
How coy of Lucid!!! Should we really pity the guy with such lucious ladies hanging out in is crib???