What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

chizzleonetime

right am in the uk but a few week ago downloaded weeds series one and that program is the shizzle all uk peeps who aint seen it download an you wont be dissapointed! oh yeah any us peeps no when new series ready

J

Jam Master Jaco

I've seen it, and I'm getting it now. Thanks for reminding me. :pimp3:

TUTIDO

Downloaded season 1 about 3-4 months ago. My friends and I have watched them all 2 or 3 times now. Certainly not an accurate portrayal of pot dealing, but a great satire of suburbia. In the second season, for those who don't know, they'll be getting into growing, so it should be fairly amusing to see how they fuck that up. The second season starts sometime in August, do not know when yet.

HotCha

i watched the entire first season of weeds. it is the biggest bunch of nonsense i've seen on tv. i didn't realize tv writers were that stupid.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HotCha said:
i watched the entire first season of weeds. it is the biggest bunch of nonsense i've seen on tv. i didn't realize tv writers were that stupid.

Yea well i guess our other choices are sitcoms with "canned laughter". So nice to be told when to laugh and what is funny. At least ppl are getting exposed that alot of "normal" ppl get high and weed is not such a big deal. I give the show a big :yes: We need more shows like this to help change the public views a bit.

solrebl

I saw it a couple of times... then it started getting a bit too weird...they seemed to want to discuss every controversial topic available.

J

Jam Master Jaco

It's a tight show but I'm just waiting for the final episode...where weed kills everyone! You didn't see that one coming! :yoinks:

Wacky Tobacky

i love the show weeds!!!
its a great show and its funny as hell. i cant wait for the 2nd season. conrad is gonna start growin. i wonder what strains hes gonna be growin lol.

Yea well i guess our other choices are sitcoms with "canned laughter". So nice to be told when to laugh and what is funny. At least ppl are getting exposed that alot of "normal" ppl get high and weed is not such a big deal. I give the show a big We need more shows like this to help change the public views a bit.
i totally agree with you babbabud.

G

i dont agree how they portray the lifestyle... she is just fitting the imagined stereotype... i love kevin nealon.. but thats it...

G

It's out on DVD now. I saw it at Block Buster the other day. Didn't rent it, but looked at it. If anyone is looking for it. It's there or atleast at my local store.
Later,
BG

TUTIDO

I don't know waht the policy on file sharing and such is here, so I'll tread lightly on this one, and if you can't figure it out from the information given, well... too bad. You can easily acquire weeds by getting ahold of a bit torrent client and then going to a site that lists torrents and search for the show. Bit torrent is kind of like P2P but it works a bit different. To make it easier for those without a basic grasp on computers, I would get bit comet, a bit torrent client that will work much more like the P2P interface you may be used to. Azureus also comes with high praise, although I've never personally used it.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Weeds is hilarious, so glad they're bringing it back for another season. Can't wait to see how she's going to resolve the little 'issue' from the last episode :D

B4O2N0G

I think i saw a commercial that the new seasons starting August 16,i thought it was a pretty good show,peace.

G

They where naming some good strains though.She asked for some Grape Crush and SWT :joint: .But the Ol lady she scores from is idiotic,thats the worst part on the show, the lady always cookin while being trying to be hard ,lol.I like how she left her Land Rover as collateral for 2 OZ's,lol :dueling: .
bat: .Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Latest posts

Latest posts