What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

M39

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
This M39 was grown in coco, with canna nutes. Been growing this cut for a long time, never came out this frosty before.
picture.php

RooR HeaD

Hey man im not trying to take over your thread im here to ask questions. i noticed u said you have been growing m39 for a while well this shit i get every now and then down below is called blitz the grower wont give the truel name out ot any one so i was wondering what u think because a while back in my thread a more established member/grower said that he thinks its m39 the blitz that is and i was wondering what u think of that. please let me know and if theirs anything i could tell u to hep u let me know thanks and by the way that shit looks real nice.
51059IMG_1424-med.JPG
51059IMG_1418-med.JPG

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
smokin treez, lol, nah I think it's the coco.

justanotherbozo, thanks man.

RooR HeaD, I would say it looks like it to me as well. Could be the grower didn't want to say the real name because of the bad rap 39 has. If it isn't 39, then it would be a close cousin, maybe a northern lights cross, but looks bang on 39 to me.... take care man.

Nik Dynosaur

black ra1n, have you grown shiva skunk from sensi seeds? if so, how does it compare?

i wish i could go back in time and buy some of these seeds and the thai durban highflyers and some other great strains.

either way, my friend, you've done an excellent job as always. Keep on keepin' on, brother.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Nik Dynosaur, I have heard that shiva was made from m39 stock. I have never tried it, but I would love to someday. Thanks for the positive vibes man.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
blackrain-i think its the canna! lol. i have given up on all other nutes in favor of canna. i spent a couple years usin the canna substra, been using canna bio for last year or so. alot of my bro's down here are doing the canna coco. i think im givin up a small amount of yeild by using canna, but i am starting to learn how to make up for it with training. and the final product that canna results in is just too outstanding to go back to other ferts.
---- anyways, nice job with a badass old school strain!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
subrob, thanks man, I'm thinking of trying there soil nutes for the other half of my flower room... know anyone that has used those?

RooR HeaD

Thanks black rain. thats cool i hope it is cause im sick of hearing blitz i want to know the strain. i personally think the 2 growers who grow the blitz dont tell more so because if nobody else could get it then they could charge more. cause like i said their are only 2 dudes aroudn my way who grow this weed . but u got to get it from the one cause his price is better i paid 350 for a oz ususally 400 if i want to pick all my pieaces. i do pay 4 sometimes cause he doesnt always sell donkers. but honestly i love that weed i posted its one of my favorite strains. so whats the bad rap on m39 never really heard to much about it till that one guys said something. overall i just like kind bud strains dont matter to me unles im growing it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
subrob, thanks man, I'm thinking of trying there soil nutes for the other half of my flower room... know anyone that has used those?

ya, thats the canna bio. i have been using it for bout a year, maybe little less, my bro has gone almost two years with it. there are some dudes on the san diegos finest thread that will tell ya the taste we get from these nutes is insane!!!!! ive used ALOT of different ferts through the years, and honestly, ive yet to use one that i didnt like. they are all good, but IMO, canna stands out.
EDIT: course. quite a few of my bro's are usin the canna coco, and getting incredible results also. the bio(soil line and ferts) just gives it that, i dont know, ....dirt taste.lol

Last edited:

rusto

Beast
Thanks black rain. thats cool i hope it is cause im sick of hearing blitz i want to know the strain. i personally think the 2 growers who grow the blitz dont tell more so because if nobody else could get it then they could charge more. cause like i said their are only 2 dudes aroudn my way who grow this weed . but u got to get it from the one cause his price is better i paid 350 for a oz ususally 400 if i want to pick all my pieaces. i do pay 4 sometimes cause he doesnt always sell donkers. but honestly i love that weed i posted its one of my favorite strains. so whats the bad rap on m39 never really heard to much about it till that one guys said something. overall i just like kind bud strains dont matter to me unles im growing it.

M39 is commonly the strain grown by Vietnamese gangsttuhs in Toronto canada and the surrounding. Largely in Canada, grown poorly in apartments. It is grown by them because it is known to be easy to grow and one of the shortest finishing trains out there. This strain, grown out poorly, bricked and shipped around to the US is commonly called BEASTERS.

RooR HeaD

really thats crazy never really smoked beasters to much never been down with that type of shit i only smoke the best or dont smoke at all thats my outlook. overall thats crazy so the blitz is beasters in a sense or are they completely different cause the dank i posted is far from the beasters ive seen shit if thats beasters im paying to much lol.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
The beasters name has been thrown around. According to the documentary the union it's more commonly used in BC, where's it's slang for bc bud. These gangs would grow, process and ship out any strain they got there hands on. They don't care about quality, just profit. 39 is not the fastest finishing strain out there, that's false. It simply puts on it's weight early and looks finished to the untrained eye. The trichs are far from milky/amber, it's a 8 weeker, have let it gone 9 sometimes. If you want the true facts on 39, search the threads, or read Crazy Composers article that was published in high times.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It´s joy to watch your models. ( M-39 , bo-bo and more ) Again I have to add worshiped. They look frosty and murderously. :respect:

rusto

Beast
The beasters name has been thrown around. According to the documentary the union it's more commonly used in BC, where's it's slang for bc bud. These gangs would grow, process and ship out any strain they got there hands on. They don't care about quality, just profit. 39 is not the fastest finishing strain out there, that's false. It simply puts on it's weight early and looks finished to the untrained eye. The trichs are far from milky/amber, it's a 8 weeker, have let it gone 9 sometimes. If you want the true facts on 39, search the threads, or read Crazy Composers article that was published in high times.

Shortest to the asian gang members, if it looks of it. yeah.

And no you can't say the blitz is beasters in a sense cuz the blitz was probably grown with more care, maybe different genetics. who knows..Growing conditions make a plant.

RooR HeaD

I understand that a plant and setup make up for everything but honestly we dont even know if it is m39 but if black rain says it is i think it could be. i like the 9 week idea on the strain if i grew it but would have to see it at 8 before i decide to do that. any who thanks for your info guys and balck rain nasty buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts