What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

M39

Up where I am you can ALWAYS get m39. I myself use it as a "last resort" if the exotic strains aren't avail.(mostly bescause m39 is what i've always smoked for the past 4-5 yrs) Now depending on WHO you get it from i can see why rusto calls it beasters. But I've come accross one med provider who's m39 is the f*cking bomb. It ABSOLUTELY comes down to the grower, and how well the genetic potential is used. I mean c'mon ppl it's lineage comes from 2 of the most stabilized and known breeds out there (NL5 X Skunk #1) or is it vise versa? lol either way those are the 2 strains in the lineage. :joint:
Nugz

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks guys, we'll be working on a new strain later this year. I came across a lonely 39 seed and it turned out to be a male. We thought we would let people grow this out for there own and see the potential of it grown properly.

teddynugent

Roor Head - I've had the Blitz lots of times and we've always tried to figure out what the hell strain it actually is too. Actually, I havn't had it in a while now, so I'm kinda jealous if your sitting there with a bag of it now....
Ya and the reason it's called Blitz is so nobody else in this area can order & grow the strain for themselves - and I mean you already know why; it's all about the money.... If we found out what it was exactly, my buddy would buy the seeds and would eventually be selling Oz's of the $350-$400 Blitz for less. Plus, then they wouldn't have a special head-y quality strain to call Blitz - then it'd just be Ounces of whatever the name of the strain is.

Oh, and I can tell you right now that it isn't M-39. I've hadM-39 before and actually have some of the original M-39 seeds left still.
But M-39 is definitely some high quality smoke when it's grown & dried properly. Plus it gives you some big yields - 3-4 Oz. on a plant.

It definitely gets a bad wrap as Beasters though. I think that a lot of the Beasters that used to be around here especially going back a few years was that M-39 strain.
But it wasn't grown for potency - they grew the M-39 for it's yields & it was grown on large scales. Plus, it was shipped off to us sopping wet.
If you took that same M-39, and grew it on a smaller scale so you could give it all that it needs. Then, if you take the time to let it fully mature (in flowering) & then gave it a proper flush, drying time & a nice cure and it isn't Beasters anymore.... That M-39 has a great taste, strong smell & nice relaxing + strong high (different than the Blitz high though).

-Teddy

The last time I heard this strain I was waiting for a taxed ass zonner like 15 years ago and dudes boy got popt in a stinger. I never got my loot back and stopped talking to those broski mfrs. BUT I would like to get ahold of her and rock her out right, love those cat poop type logs!!! From what I remember it was heavy on the hashyness taste. I do wonder what those Viet Thugs are up to these days....prolly some Heisenberg shit by now or other party pills. Beasters, thers a lot of mfs that got rich of of these.