What's new

Bubba Kush = White Label BubbleGum X Sensi Hindu Kush?

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
I'm going through some SB f2's..So far no bubblegum pheno's :muahaha: Some look like Bubba some look like a Master Kush or something. I have to get a Bubba cut so I can compare them..mitsu

G

Here are some Sour Bubble f2's going right now about 36 days old. Not sure if they look anything like Bubba right now at this stage since I've never grown it. Since White Label has no Bubblegum up right now, I figure BOG's gum would be good enough to work with.

These just showed female and look like they might be good for some breeding projects. I will see if I can get some BogBubble started also. I am trying to find some Kush right now to work with.

kathmandu

from an old BOG post

from an old BOG post

he are some of BOGS pics of his Bubblegum pheno. in BOGs post he wrote that this is what a typical bubblegum looks like (and BOG knows bgum), but i think some people would agree it could resemble something else...... does this not have bubba appearance in the bud structure?

i really use to think that bubba was an IBL, but this makes me that bubba and bubblgum really are somehow related genetically even if very distant.

Last edited:
G

These are of the momma's of my current f2's. Maybe some of the Bubba experts can let me know if there are any similarities in plant structure. Just wondering, not trying to degrade the obvious quality of Bubba. Believe me, I would settle for a Bubba hybrid since the cuts are seemingly un-obtainable.

G

guest3854

I'll play too

I'll play too

Bubba S1 from Cali Kush Seeds by OrgnKid
Tha green pheno

Tha Purple Pheno

Nugs

Tha most typical pheno found in our pack of Bogs' Sour Bubble BX1 ,
Tha Bubba pheno

And what would appear to be a Bubblegum pheno , but carries tha sharp , chemical , sour, stench of tha hallucinagen , DMT .

Enjoy ,
Steele

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Hey yay!

Don't know 'bout the theory, but I grew out some Hindu Kush x Bubblegum in lower Scandinavia, the thing is, I do not know the lineage, so.. I kinda remember to have read some place, that an old laid back dude have grown 'em for many years.

There is some similarity, the leaves especially. One of 'em looks like a TH Seeds BG.. The high is stoney and a little racy in the beginning, my heart is thumbin' away, especially if I overindulge, hehe, I cut them a little early, cuz'a mold and anxiety of potency-loss :gaga: :wallbash: :puppydoge

Jugde for yourz selfz!

Picture316.jpg

Picture311.jpg

6ae3c44f.jpg

2000704336095202839_rs.jpg

2000783030892675636_rs.jpg

2000166186959554967_rs.jpg

2000784547797228531_rs.jpg

2004388154865177633_rs.jpg

2004324409685051941_rs.jpg

:lurk:

Last edited:
G

JDOG6000 said:
Yep,I agree, it's called a Bx for a reason.
Great Point on many levels JDOG! I see people claiming to be growing SourBubble Bx F2s. You are not growing an F2 at this juncture. Once the filial chain has been broken with a back cross it has been broken ... period (there is no F2 without the F1 and BOG didn't deliver that to the public that I am aware of). What you have is a Filial Inbreeding of a Female sourbubble Bx(insert your Bx#) X a Male sourbubble Bx(insert your Bx#). I know it's easier to say F2 than it is to say you took males and females from someone elses seed pack and made more seeds with them but IMHO we have to stop taking the easy route. It begins to diminish the value of the knowledge being passed on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts