What's new

granddaddy purple dwc and kfb grow

BluntItUp

Hi guys, came here from og. Just wanted to share my grow with you guys. I am doing 1 dwc bucket and 1 KFB. Using a 1k bulb and 2 600's. It is in week 8. This is my first grow so any comments and tips would greatly be apreaciated!

G

hello blunt :joint:
1 comment those are beautiful plant's,and if this is your first grow youv'e done an awesome job.......3 Question where did you aquire that grandaddy purple? seed, clone,........
very nice :wave:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
NIce Freaking Tree buddy... love to get my hands on that Graddaddy Purple... looks llike it gonna be a big harvest...

7359kfb_8_week2.JPG

Damn im Drooling Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

BluntItUp

Jaws: I got it as a clone, don't think that gdpcomes in seeds.
Swimmer: They are pretty even but the dwc bucket has 2 girls in them. I will be runnin all kfb buckets on my next run ,like'em a lil better.
HiEagle:thanks for the compliment!

BluntItUp

VT- gdp barely stretched at all. It is a very low yielder, but the potentcy makes up for it. Prolly strectched 40% if that. It smells ALOT starting around the 4th week. I really recomend a carbon scrubber if you grow this strain.

full time daddy
Veteran
BluntItUp said:
VT- gdp barely stretched at all. It is a very low yielder, but the potentcy makes up for it. Prolly strectched 40% if that. It smells ALOT starting around the 4th week. I really recomend a carbon scrubber if you grow this strain.

o its all so tru................ & the gdp is the best yeild of the nor cali purps...

but the potentsy dose make up for it for sure.

when did the purp start kickingin for u?
most the time its right around the same time the smell. ( a lil after )

she looks like a beast :D

& yes theres seeds of it...............good luck getting them ;)
clones are much easyer to find and really goodluck getting them to
oO( lil bird tells me there some at mission st right now)

u say your at 8 week? whens u gonna take her down?

G

low yield?

i've heard of 3# from 1000w...

you could make this yourself by crossing a urkle with big bud...

or you could have nice friends :)

full time daddy
Veteran
happy hipster said:
low yield?

i've heard of 3# from 1000w...

you could make this yourself by crossing a urkle with big bud...

or you could have nice friends :)

i call your bluff on 3 per 1k..........................o u hurd ya that right .. its bs

let me clear something up for the one who dont grow "purp's"

its not a low yeild. any of them there all super high yeild............
its the veg time thats the kicker........
they grow so slow and has 0, nune stretch at all. if blunted got 30-40% he has a lucky pheno and should be keeped any of the purps i have growen i get 5-15% reach

BluntItUp

Your right 420, these girls grow REALLY slow. To think of it its more like 20-30% stretch, i mean it BARELY stretched, I vegged these girls for 1 month 1 week! and its not neatly as big as other kfb trees. I consider mine a bush lol. 3# per 1k og light on any strain is good but i dont think its possible with the gdp or any purp. If they did pull that off i would love to learn from them.

full time daddy
Veteran
BluntItUp said:
Your right 420, these girls grow REALLY slow. To think of it its more like 20-30% stretch, i mean it BARELY stretched, I vegged these girls for 1 month 1 week! and its not neatly as big as other kfb trees. I consider mine a bush lol. 3# per 1k og light on any strain is good but i dont think its possible with the gdp or any purp. If they did pull that off i would love to learn from them.

yeah i wanna learn to...........................

20-30% sounds more like a gdp

5-15 would be urkle,grape ape,mendo ect. right conditions would be 15-20 at tops

u think there slow? try the bubba ;)

they look wonderful blunted

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello bluntitup nice to see you over here the ladies are filling in quite well regardless if its a yeilder or not they are looking great.

I am very happy for you on your first run and plan to see you impress all with this next run...

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
looks great bluntitup. i wanted to ask you why you prefer the kfb's over dwc and how u were runnin this system as far as seperate rez, co2, and nutes. looks great bro. keep up the good growin. and while everyone is talkin about yields what thinks you off the 2200wattz? somoz

BluntItUp

Blaze always great to hear from you.
Somo:
1)The reason i prefer kfb over dwc is it has proven over and over that it can push out trees over the 2lb mark. It is very simple system to run. That is my goal for the next run. Dont get me wrong dwc is a great system, great examples of what dwc can do is Blaze's setup.
2)I am running seperate rez for both. The dwc rez is just for automatic top off. The kfb has 2 rez a passive and the active.
3)I am not running co2 this time but will for my next run.
4)Yields, Honestly im not sure. I will be very happy with 1 elbow.

Thanks for everyone stopping by ths thread.

Technique

kfb's?? can someone explain this to me or point me in the right direction??

fucking niiiice looking plants u have there!!