What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes and i have already - happened several months ago. i don't plan to live forever - planning for a painless exit. selfish, i know.

well look at that,we agree about a health issue! i think we should have the right to check out when we want in a painless and medically supervised fashion

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Moderna received full approval the other day. they would not have approved it for the military if it had not. long-term studies? lol, underway... when people are dying from something, they don't study potential treatments/cures for twenty years before handing them out.

The jabs aren't working.Spoke one of my ex colleagues yesterday and she said that my other ex colleague was jabbed with the Johnson jab, but is now sick at home with Covid.

In the first Gulf war a lot of military got sick thnx to the jabs they received.Some of them were not given before.

In 2003 we had Sars-Cov1, which was more deadly than the variants we're having today, but they found not necessary to work on a good medicine against Sars, because it was disappeared before we know it.In 2015 the Chinese gave a warning after they found new changes in Corona viruses in bats, nothing happend.

They give full approval for 16 year and older, what I read and for booster shots, but like I said there are still no long term effects known, so actually what they're doing is illegal.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Moderna received full approval the other day. they would not have approved it for the military if it had not. long-term studies? lol, underway... when people are dying from something, they don't study potential treatments/cures for twenty years before handing them out.

They want to destroy the American military. You are too clueless to see these marxists have handed over control to the chicoms. The traitors Esper and miley are the latest proof. The chicoms have all the dirt on the "big guy" and his crackhead son, and his handlers are in on the looting.

If these people cared, they would have supported using Ivermectin and HCQ. nope, they are out for the moolahs as the whole thing burns down. Dangerous times.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
22280.jpg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FDA approved the use of Vioxx and Oxycodone too and see what happend, 38000 dead with Vioxx and 36000 with opioids on prescription in 2019 alone thnx to an overdose.Meanwhile they say that marijuana needs more research.

Cannavore

Veteran
They want to destroy the American military. You are too clueless to see these marxists have handed over control to the chicoms. The traitors Esper and miley are the latest proof. The chicoms have all the dirt on the "big guy" and his crackhead son, and his handlers are in on the looting.

If these people cared, they would have supported using Ivermectin and HCQ. nope, they are out for the moolahs as the whole thing burns down. Dangerous times.

something tells me you or people who talk exactly like you will be domestic terrorists in a decade or so. there's no putting the crazy monkey back in the box, you just keep on getting crazier while ignoring an actual marxist telling you the democrats are nowhere near marxist lol. once again they are wholly capitalist.

h.h.

Veteran
The jabs aren't working.Spoke one of my ex colleagues yesterday and she said that my other ex colleague was jabbed with the Johnson jab, but is now sick at home with Covid.

In the first Gulf war a lot of military got sick thnx to the jabs they received.Some of them were not given before.

In 2003 we had Sars-Cov1, which was more deadly than the variants we're having today, but they found not necessary to work on a good medicine against Sars, because it was disappeared before we know it.In 2015 the Chinese gave a warning after they found new changes in Corona viruses in bats, nothing happend.

They give full approval for 16 year and older, what I read and for booster shots, but like I said there are still no long term effects known, so actually what they're doing is illegal.

He didn’t say J&J.
It’s not illegal.

Gry

Veteran
that is my plan - to die at home.

With you 100% on this one.
When informed what my end stage would typically involve, I became one terrified camper.
In term of exit plans, I suspect we are on a very similar page.
Anyone who does not die in jail or the hospital is doing well.

BudToaster

Veteran
well look at that,we agree about a health issue! i think we should have the right to check out when we want in a painless and medically supervised fashion

almost agree - i'm not looking for medical supervision. also, the get vaxx or stay away doctor constantly promotes the flu jab - which i never get, either - and sees no value in cannabis. good surgeon for melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma, however. guess i'll be re-excisioning myself going forward - i saw an ad for a suturing training kit on fb a while back.

h.h.

Veteran
almost agree - i'm not looking for medical supervision. also, the get vaxx or stay away doctor constantly promotes the flu jab - which i never get, either - and sees no value in cannabis. good surgeon for melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma, however. guess i'll be re-excisioning myself going forward - i saw an ad for a suturing training kit on fb a while back.

Cannabis doesn’t have much medical value.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Looks like local retail doesn't trust either. I'm in a low infection area but fast food has closed their dining areas and Walmart now requires masks.

As far as Walmart, about 80% of customers have never stopped wearing the mask, and this is the South. :tiphat:

edit to add local news info:
New numbers released by Buncombe County Health and Human Services on Wednesday revealed the number of COVID-19 cases, transmission rates and hospitalizations remain high.

Buncombe County report: COVID-19 numbers high, but stabilizing

According to the latest data, 49.1% of all ICU beds in Buncombe County are occupied by COVID-19 patients. The death toll increased for the second week in a row. It stands now at 5.3 per 100,000 cases, an increase from 3.1.

According to Buncombe County Public Health director Stacie Saunders, the data did provide some good news: although high, numbers appear to be stabilizing.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

vaccines ARE working regardless of whether or not you admit it. one "ex-colleague said" is now evidence, lol. no one here has said that there were not breakthrough cases, give it a rest. you CAN'T know what long-term effects are overnight. it is not fucking possible, lay off of it. and no, you thinking/saying it is "illegal" does not MAKE it "illegal". what fucking planet do you live on anyway? good Lord...

Latest posts

Latest posts