What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm tired of the MAGA turds lying about these vaccines so they can feel better about there rights .. In the end, it's just more dumbasses not here anymore LMAO..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
170,000,000 Americans are now fully vaccinated. Wheres all the people dying from the vaccine?

They are probably the ones clogging up the hospitals. The jabs aren't stopping people from getting whatever the MIC is calling the sickness de-jour.

Cannavore

Veteran
They are probably the ones clogging up the hospitals. The jabs aren't stopping people from getting whatever the MIC is calling the sickness de-jour.

key word jabroni. you don't know shit. the statistics are abundantly clear that the opposite of what you're saying is true. facts over feelings.

E9mDgr-VEAMay10?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
you need a license to drive
you're required by law to wear a seatbelt when driving
you need to be 18/21 to buy cigs and booze
you need to be vaccinated to be allowed in school
you need to be vaccinated to be allowed in the military

why are none of these things looked down on as obedience to authority but getting vaccinated during a global health pandemic and wearing masks means we're cucks? if that does, at the end of the day i'd still like to be an alive cuck and not a dead one injecting dog heartworm medicine into my veins.

'Boogieman'

why are none of these things looked down on as obedience to authority but getting vaccinated during a global health pandemic and wearing masks means we're cucks? if that does, at the end of the day i'd still like to be an alive cuck and not a dead one injecting dog heartworm medicine into my veins.

Your talking to a Libertarian, I say do away with all that bullshit. If you want to inject heartworm medication do so I don't care.

M

member 505892

Because Donald Trump and because freedom. :covereyes:

M

member 505892

Your talking to a Libertarian, I say do away with all that bullshit. If you want to inject heartworm medication do so I don't care.

You wouldn't survive anarchy.... you would be sucking your thumb crying for mommy when the 'libertarian' piranhas took everything you have.

'Boogieman'

You wouldn't survive anarchy.... you would be sucking your thumb crying for mommy when the 'libertarian' piranhas took everything you have.

Back when our founding fathers won the war and created America it was basically Libertarian. It evolved from there as the government took more and more power over the people.

h.h.

Veteran
Back when our founding fathers won the war and created America it was basically Libertarian. It evolved from there as the government took more and more power over the people.

Yeah, but we were at population 10. There was open space. If you want more freedom, move out of the city. The more people, the more chaos and the greater need for government.

Cannavore

Veteran

where are the movements to oppose such things then? why is it only vaccinations against covid that's being pushed back on?

you're also not a libertarian lol nor was the founding fathers unless you're trying to say white aristocrats who owned slaves, treated women badly, and only let other land owning white men vote is libertarian lol

med4u

Veteran
Wonder how this will effect urban votes in swing states...where it counts

Coronavirus Updates

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS

COVID-19 Death Rate For Black Americans Twice That For Whites, New Report Says

Black Americans are becoming infected with the coronavirus at a rate three times that of whites and they are twice as likely to die from COVID-19, according to a new report from the National Urban League, based partly on data from Johns Hopkins University.

A key focus of Thursday's report is the impact of the pandemic and how the disease has followed the contours of the larger society in falling especially hard on Blacks, Latinos and Indigenous people.

St. Phatty

Happy Endometriosis, Happy Bigger Fatter Melanomas.

Dr. Ryan Cole owns a medical lab in Idaho, the kind of lab where doctors send their cancer biopsies for assessment.

He describes the changes in medical samples that he has observed in vaccinated patients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUE5EBPt-lU

I'm surprised Youtube left the video up.

He communicates well I guess.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Does every one have their Ivermectin????buahahahaha

Vaxxed and feel good about it.

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran

the stupid ALWAYS go first. it's natures way since caveman days . Groks mate wakes him up. "honey, i think i heard something outside the cave. will you go check on it for me?" Grok says "sure, anything you want..." "AIEEEEE!"

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Endometriosis, Happy Bigger Fatter Melanomas.

Dr. Ryan Cole owns a medical lab in Idaho, the kind of lab where doctors send their cancer biopsies for assessment.

He describes the changes in medical samples that he has observed in vaccinated patients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUE5EBPt-lU

I'm surprised Youtube left the video up.

He communicates well I guess.

At least this guy understands the term science, which has been turned into something it is not. It is not a solid thing. It is a method of asking questions and formulating ever expanding hypotheses and theories.

One thing I would challenge him on is that I hypothesize one does not need a weakened immunity, lack of vitamin D or to be obese to become infected. You can hardly call India an obese nation or lacking Vit D.

This appears to be a valuable presentation of data and some of the conclusions are worthy of hard thought consideration. One which is very apparent from a plethora of studies; natural immunity trumps vaccines.