What's new

weedster's 09 outdoor adventures [2much pics :P]

lasko

Weedster nice plants. How mold atm? We havent seen rain for 4 weeks here, but at night there is high RH, goin from 88-98% here.
k++ bro

C

coxswain

Weedster nice plants. How mold atm? We havent seen rain for 4 weeks here, but at night there is high RH, goin from 88-98% here.
k++ bro

I'm asking myself the same question. Hoping he made a mistake :D

weedster

It rained juist a day or two ago ... and u right at night is high % moisture so maybe that's the problem. I wish i would made a mistake but it is not mistake ...

weedster

Ok ... here are updates ... and herbman i'm not lazy i just got lots of things going on...

gwsxcobxshit got some "magic powder" from dc-male

picture.php

i realized i got 1 plant extra ... i guess i forgotten about her xD

picture.php

lasko mix - it looks like it's some dc in it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deep chunk

picture.php

and some comparison between lasko mix(left bud) and dc (right)

picture.php

and for end bjxdc ... getting colorful :D

picture.php

picture.php

peace :joint:

weedster

tnx Swiftsilver ... i really hope that i will manage to "drive" the plants to the end without any mold ... but this would take a lot of luck. Let the weather be on our side.

btw: mofo?

C

coxswain

Nice buds weedster. Be extra carefull with DC and it's crosses. Mold can get it and some wet weather is comming along.

THC123

Veteran
lookin good there , if you have troubles with mold , then after this harvest ,n try earlier more mold resistant ones.

I wish you a sticky harvest:joint:

weedster

tnx guys

@cox: ye i know but it's not much u can do about it ...
@THC123: jup for outdoor 2010 i will have to plant mold resistant, cuz if any more plants will be moldy then bad thigs will happened :p
@lasko: ptk ... dc ... i only care for one thing .... smokin' my ass of :D

weedster

quick update... fall has come and with her some awsome purple colors :D

australian gws x cob x shit ( didn't saw any mold on her )

picture.php

this plant didn't started to flower yet ... it seems that we will harvest at christmas time ... lol

picture.php

mold finished plants completly those which got previous problems with mold

picture.php

danish strain - looking good so far ... i didn't spot any mold on her

picture.php

picture.php

bj x dc also suprised me ... nice colors, found little mold on her but nothing worth mention it and also nice smell :D

picture.php

picture.php

what concerns other plants like one plant from lasko mix problems seem to don't want to go away. I think she got attacked from powdery mildew.

picture.php

one top of her ... crystal coated ;)

picture.php

Some bad weather is coming, i'll see if mold continues i'll be forced to cut the plants down. But u never know, in last week was really nice weather if you don't count morning dew.

peace :joint:

C

coxswain

Nice buddage weedster. That BJxDC makes me want to go check mine. :) Beautiful autumn colors. Can't wait to see them. I hope mold doesn't f. up your plans. That's PM alright. Good luck and happy shemu!