What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weedster's 09 outdoor adventures [2much pics :P]

weedster

tnx hashbuba ;)

here is another lasko mix from other spot,next time i must watered with fert ... cuz they need N :D

picture.php

peace

weedster

tnx Krull & good luck 2 you 2 :D

sunny update it didn't rain here now almost for 2 weeks and all surrounding creeks are dried so it is problem with a water.

bjxdc

picture.php

orange bud

picture.php

dc, lasko mix

picture.php

b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane

picture.php

ice cream's

picture.php

picture.php

gws x cob x shit

picture.php

peace :joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pics and thread good to see the DC crosses the bj/dc looks like cabbage..!!!!

weedster

thank you guys, u're too kind. I know they are not so big, but they are :D

yeah i know BENJI bjxdc suprised me :D ... we gotto tnx lasko for genetic right :p and other friend for seeds :p

peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love that bjxdc cant wait for a smoke report on that looks killer..!!

lasko is a very generous and humble person much :respect: to him for working with and gifting these genetics..!!!

weedster

ye ye :D and i can't wait to see them finish :D, today finally some rain... ouje the plants are felling happy ... they must xD ^^

weedster

finally some rain :D, dc, bjxdc showed some pistils...

bjxdc

picture.php

orange bud

picture.php

lasko mix, dc (girl :D)

picture.php

don't know for shure anymore which strain is it

picture.php

picture.php

hermafrodit from another ( it is good thing it's not big plant so i don't give a f*ck)

picture.php

ice cream

picture.php

picture.php

peace :joint:

lasko

Weedster very nice, good work bro, but the fun will be in next two months :D be prepared for a lot of trimming ahahahhhha

C

coxswain

Beautiful plants my friend. I believe I also have some BJxDC cabbage from lasko. :D It will be interesting to compare these plants as they grow and bloom. Yeah ... we had some rain finally. And more rain to come on monday! :D K+ bro
Subscribed (how did I missed it before)

weedster

tnx guys ;D ... yeah i can't wait to see bjxdc bloom :D

:respect: bro's :D, can't give reputation to anyone so i can only say tnx :yes:

THC123

Veteran
wow that is also very early herb:D

lookin good there.

Strangely i got same problem on guerillia , not enough rain(this is not normal here lol normally always rain)

Keep up the good work

weedster

tnx THC123, i love them early :D ... no problems with mold and bad weather in fall.
and sorry to hear you got problems with rain :/ ... good luck to you :yes:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Things are coming along very nicely weedster :D

i have to admit i am a fan of the dc crosses as well :D

wishing you nothing but good karma... bring em home bro

lasko

Glad to see you like the cross :D
BJxDC is a cross between black domina x jack herer and deep chunk male. Heavy hard buds, chunky plant with above average production. Smell is between deep chunk and fruty salad :D Beautifull colors at the end. Smoke is heavy body & head, a true medicine :D

Esmeralda is a cross between a local sativa and dc, mother was verry productive daytime sativa, yielded 450g in 20l pot + about 40g of seeds. I have tested just germination, as i didnt have place for real test. I have sent cca 2000 seeds around the world and that will be the best test. Mother finished in begining of september, so you can be prepared for late september crop

respect
lasko