What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Grand Frankincense + Chem Double D Wreck Grow Log (GLOG)

woolybear

Veteran
The CDDW (left) is done with the flower -> veg transition. Couple more CDDW in the middle, right in a big Frank Jr. I probably could grow a football field's worth of weed with the possible cuttings from these plants.

They are chilling in 18/6 LED land. I think I'll flower the big CDDW when my current gas galore is finished.

The Grand Frankincense is definitely potent. Smoke a bowl in the morning and you may get that head rush and pass out.

I need to find a scent store to confirm what frankinecense smells like; For me, the buds are rather fruity.

Frank's buds are dense and skinny. Exceptional yield. Next time I'll trim more of the lower buds.

plants.jpg