ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few quick pics ,,
Lamp on and off,,
Will go into bloom around the weekend of the 29/10,,,
Started spacing them out ,,
This crop gonna take most of this 15ft by 12 ft room ,,,
Gonna be a lot of staking and supercropping if needed,,

Very happy n healthy room but getting the feeling their looking forward to their 1800 watts shortly,,,

IMG_5212.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

RudeDog

Veteran
Very nice S2. These 600w HPS will be draining the electric. Would you consider swapping to LED?

I've switched to LED in my veg tent, took a while to dial in and understand what was going on. Arse is twitching at going LED in my flower tent, hanging off pulling the trigger on a new lamp.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice S2. These 600w HPS will be draining the electric. Would you consider swapping to LED?

I've switched to LED in my veg tent, took a while to dial in and understand what was going on. Arse is twitching at going LED in my flower tent, hanging off pulling the trigger on a new lamp.
Something I have been considering thanks Rude dog ,,
but I’ve been told rightly or wrongly ? to run the power of 1800w in LED then their wouldn’t be too much difference in the £££££?????
Your right bout the electric ,,
Running 3x600w ,,1 intake , 1 outtake and 1 oscillator then I be looking at £1k or maybe more,,
It ain’t gonna be pretty 🤣
Edited for info

Last edited:

bimblebrains_1

Something I will consider thanks Rude dog ,,
but I’ve been told rightly or wrongly to run the power of 1800w in LED then their wouldn’t be too much difference in the £££££?????
Yeah I don't think you would save much on consumption as for that size room you would need a fair few panels of led in there, the spread on them isn't great,I use 600w to cover 1.5 M2,it's intense light for that footprint but tails off to nothing almost once reaching the edge of that measurement,they are very directional...but however the yeilds are greater with ease than the hps as in g per watt,that and the significant less heat signature they exhibit is substantial...

PetePrice

Yeah I don't think you would save much on consumption as for that size room you would need a fair few panels of led in there, the spread on them isn't great,I use 600w to cover 1.5 M2,it's intense light for that footprint but tails off to nothing almost once reaching the edge of that measurement,they are very directional...but however the yeilds are greater with ease than the hps as in g per watt,that and the significant less heat signature they exhibit is substantial...

These LEDs don't penetrate at all, my missus tells me it's important!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Profile of the garden changed after Super-Cropping and opening the girls up,,,
im good with SC sat hybrids but not mainly Indicas.
So over to OJD and he went to work on those that needed it,,,,,
Did the canopy good as well,,,
Gonna really open the garden up when we flip,,,,
OJ knowing the variety helped massively ,,
thanks again O,,,,,✌️
still 10 mil of Bio-Veg per 10 litre water,,,,,

IMG_5246.jpeg

IMG_5245.jpeg

IMG_5243.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Profile of the garden changed after Super-Cropping and opening the girls up,,,
im good with SC sat hybrids but not mainly Indicas.
So over to OJD and he went to work on those that needed it,,,,,
Did the canopy good as well,,,
Gonna really open the garden up when we flip,,,,
OJ knowing the variety helped massively ,,
thanks again O,,,,,✌️
still 10 mil of Bio-Veg per 10 litre water,,,,,

View attachment 18908883
View attachment 18908884
View attachment 18908891
Looking great bro 👌 , here a few pics I took at yours other day of different Original Diesel S1's , looking like the clone itself.
Never had a higher keeper rate in all my years than with the Original Diesel clone , winner after winner after winner.
Guaranteed a winner or 3 every seed packet ( 5 seeds)
20231020_173804.jpg
20231020_174201.jpg
20231020_173712.jpg
20231020_174155.jpg
20231020_173656.jpg

20231020_173753.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see I’m a little late to the party 🎊
Just going back to the beginning for a read…
All the best mate :tiphat:

Edit: just seen it’s diesel x cheese …. Damn that’s got to stink 😷
Hiya Mr B,,,,
hoping you and yours are all good,
thanks mate✌️,,,
yeah Mr B it’s real stinky and the outtake is dealing with that but when I take the dome off the cuts it really hits ya so blooms gonna be fun,,😬,
I hope I don’t get any acrid ones that make ya eyes water😂 when ya bending down hand watering,,,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics I took at @944s2 yesterday , looking and smelling amazing bro , nice work 👌.

British Petroleum seed 3 = Cheese clone from @bimblebrains_1
x Original Diesel clone only Reversed

looking and smelling really good , like we half way through flower but not even flipped yet.
Fan leaf showing very nice Trichome coverage for vegging seedplant
20231030_143736.jpg
20231030_143745.jpg
20231030_143749.jpg
20231030_144919.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed, grown by @944s2
looking and smelling great already bro, going to be some insane Dank nugz come harvest time View attachment 18912584 View attachment 18912585 View attachment 18912586
Even after all the many many years we been growing your beans ,,,,
it’s always enlightening and a pleasure watching you work OJ,,

seeing the care you take when super cropping and thinning out the girls,,getting rid of most of the bottom third etc so when I go in later and look at the girls ,,
i concentrate on what I wouldn’t normally do so it’s a learning experience for me also,,,,
So thanks for that brother and they do reek don’t they! 😂,,,

As you know the outtake fan is keeping it fine and dandy but a soon as ya walk-in,, the odour whacks ya immediately so I can’t imagine week8 of bloom😬🤣,,,
That new CF is gonna be working treble hard,,,,😊
peace and regards