What's new

S2s New Organic Run with Original Diesel S1s and British Petroleum

TheDarkStorm

Looking great bro 👌 , here a few pics I took at yours other day of different Original Diesel S1's , looking like the clone itself.
Never had a higher keeper rate in all my years than with the Original Diesel clone , winner after winner after winner.
Guaranteed a winner or 3 every seed packet ( 5 seeds) View attachment 18909227 View attachment 18909228 View attachment 18909229 View attachment 18909230 View attachment 18909231

View attachment 18909232
Ah I remember these well now....those crinkley type, dark leaves, the most waxy looking leaf ones that stretch out in structure...with the leaves that slim out some are dank hard....im going to have to hit you up for some of these ojd....they look great....good show 944s2.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When by to see @944s2 spot on the weekend and took some pics , looking and smelling really good, Insane Diesel stench, not for anyone who's carbon filter is not working excellent.

Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed ( 2)
20231209_192821.jpg
20231209_192804.jpg
20231209_192756.jpg
20231209_192842.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sound like fire in there s2. Diesel and cheese cross going to give some pungent funk for sure. Liking the sound of the 50/50 when the cheese comes through too. Fucking nice man
Cheers mate,,✌️,,
I find from 6 weeks onwards they get that “ organic ugly” look,,,,
love this stage when the green turns into many different colours n shades as the plants use up the fans etc,,,
sugar leaf will have only its tips nipped off as their covered in trics,,,,
some complex aromas coming through as well as the stench,,,,,
peace n regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 7 ,,

Tonight or Tommorow ,,
Starting to pack on now,,

Smell gets everywhere to the point where I’m watering with just my shorts on cos if it gets on your clobber then the house will stink wherever ya have touched anything or sat down etc,,
Last time feeding before I go to water only for the last few weeks,,,
Edited for blurry pic✌️
IMG_5380.jpeg

IMG_5377.jpeg

Last edited:

stunkfrunk

Stench is coming along then S2 and I can only imagine the liability of managing the grow. Yeh keep clothes off is sensible. When I grew the cheese it was at 7 week flower the real problems started in terms of managing those overpowering terps.

All looking good mate and they're fattening up. Nice work

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Week 7 ,,

Tonight or Tommorow ,,
Starting to pack on now,,

Smell gets everywhere to the point where I’m watering with just my shorts on cos if it gets on your clobber then the house will stink wherever ya have touched anything or sat down etc,,
Last time feeding before I go to water only for the last few weeks,,,
Edited for blurry pic✌️
View attachment 18936250
View attachment 18936251
First plant is showing that classic diesel leaf shape and flower structure.

Splendid!

Peace

Rgd

Veteran
stretching..looking similar...

original diesel s1’s

IMG_6397.JPG

there's one male pod on one ....which seldom but sometimes happens with s1’s and more so on
the[ecsd ]diesels I have grown

interested in the difference in high between this and the other ecsd s1 I have..

also have my all time fave outdoor [ ecsd x iaf ] flowering now Indoors.. for a comparsion

orig diesls1=nice looking gear so far

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts