ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kept the humidity high for the first few days,,
just over a week old and coming on leaps and bounds,,,
may need to transplant into 10 ltr pots before 10 days,,,
seem to like their environment presently,,,,
3C562460-B5A0-40CE-BFB8-5B2F8B547750.jpeg

bimblebrains_1

Bit late to the party but excited for sure! excellent @944s2 ! ahh good old biobizz,used it my whole career as it were,....i'm working with the athena pro line currently(not by choice),did a few plants for pursey in big pots feeding just the basic biobizz stuff like you,plus some microbe tea and got more g per w than the athena,same room,same lights,same cuts,hilarious...cant beat the stuff!! .....looking forward to the show bro !! cheers bimble

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey BB,,
🙏 for the kind words mate,,
That’s some good yielding and it’s not easy getting a G per Watt imho especially when growing from seed,,
❤️ our Bio Bizz been using it for decades now BB,,👌
Just noticed a couple of the seedlings gonna need a tad of Bio Veg sooner then later,,
I do find I seem to need to feed the All Mix earlier ,,
Compared to just a few years back and adding a little Cal Mag which I never needed before ,,
Bio Bizz releasing their own Cal Mag made me wonder as well🤔but it still does the business so all good,,
Seedlings moved out of the tray now and spreading their wings,,,
Cheers BimbleB1,,
IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5152.jpeg

bimblebrains_1

Hey BB,,
🙏 for the kind words mate,,
That’s some good yielding and it’s not easy getting a G per Watt imho especially when growing from seed,,
❤️ our Bio Bizz been using it for decades now BB,,👌
Just noticed a couple of the seedlings gonna need a tad of Bio Veg sooner then later,,
I do find I seem to need to feed the All Mix earlier ,,
Compared to just a few years back and adding a little Cal Mag which I never needed before ,,
Bio Bizz releasing their own Cal Mag made me wonder as well🤔but it still does the business so all good,,
Seedlings moved out of the tray now and spreading their wings,,,
Cheers BimbleB1,,
View attachment 18888653
View attachment 18888660
Looking good mate! yes i have noticed ive had to feed a tad earlier with the all mix last couple years and as you say its no coincidence they released other bottles in the range like the calmag,still does the bizz tho haha!! yes can tricky getting that g per watt with the seed stock variance,believe it or not tho the bio bizz on the grow i was refering too did 1.4g per watt using lumatek led,big yielding cut tho,the cherry gelato...same cut only did 1.2 with the athena salts,still very good but yer the biobizz did crush ,have been using it for years and years tho

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the ratchets holding up the lamp let go,,
2 BP had bent stems so buried them in the light mix making them a couple of inches or so smaller but they will catch up in veg,,,
Still healthy and happy but lucky ,,,
tried standing the 2 upright tied to a small stick but I still felt the nodes above the bends were too heavy and could eventually snap so swallowed the height and buried the bends,,,,
Don’t like losing healthy seedlings,,,,
Alls well tonight and new Lamp ratchet/heightener fitted,,,
edited = added info

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the few times in over 20+ years that I have needed to use my outtake fan for seedlings 😳,,
Come back home from shopping with the missus and the hallway inside our home smelt like somebody had smoked a spliff a few hours earlier ,,,
Not a stench but a defo underlying odour that had traveled ,,,
A new 10in scrubber just before bloom will be one of our best friends for this run and an absolute necessity,,
Present 8in CF and ducting has only been used for a few runs after adding reducers to make it an 8in scrubber from a 10in will all have to be disposed of,,
Onward and upwards,, 😀
Edited for correction

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the nice words icers
🙏 Herman, hope you and the missus are well old friend,
Nice to have you on board Budman,,✌️,,,
Madalasatori
Cheers for that ,,
get the feeling I might need 3 weeks or so before the cut,,🤞

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just getting ready to transplant later,,
their all be done later tonight or in the morning ,,,

OG Diesel in square pots and the British Petroleum in round pots,,,

Some Great White Shark into the cavity’s in the big pots to help them on their way and water only for at least the next two weeks,,
All will be topped in the next 5 days,,
All under a new 600w DS lamp,,
Outtake turned up 😀,,,
Temps n Humidity all on point,,
Edited for added pic ✌️
IMG_5162.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts