What's new

PC Case Growers Club

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
It works pretty good for what I'm using. I think two 100's would work great. I use what I use because I have to keep the power use low for right now. Good Luck with your's.

I'm having a planning/logistics issue maybe my fellow pc'ers can help with.
I'm currently a week into my grow, everythings looking good in solo cups and 32 oz bottles.
I have 2 pc's, 18x8x18 & 12x7x12. The plan is to use the small pc to keep 2 bonsai mothers and clones while they root, and the larger PC being my flowering SOG cabinet.

I'm currently using quality bag seed from a cali dispensary and would like to incorporate quality genetics down the road.

What my issue is that, if I want to keep a bonsai mother or two, then I would not be able top treat the plant like the others in my first veg cycle by cutting the lower branches off as time comes etc. Do I just nominate 2-3 plants early on as canidates and treat them as a mother and not train it like I would the others?

how would I go about picking and establishing a mother to pull cuttings off of for the veg cab? Right now I have 8 cups rolling figuring I would lose 1-2 along the way and also assuming some might be males.

Are there any tutorials I missed on establishing a mother? I've read about the upkeep and handling.

Thanks everyone.

B

BigHit

Nice bud's people got there.

I had to start my own pc case project. Suck's because i can't wait so much yield like before when i had bigger project, but this is biggest what can i grow right now.

70w HPS is giving light for these baby's. Strain is lowryder#2 , so there's really not gonna be much yield.

picture.php

picture.php

just showing my case now. i'll be back! when i maybe see some girl's.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
You'll do good. I wish I could do a bigger grow, but my situation won't allow it. Try making one or two more cases for more volume.

Blirre

About a month ago I made a post about two plants that stopped growing, well one of them survived and started to grow again. It's really small but recently started to develop pistills and I wonder if it's possible to tell the sex of the plant?

Also... I watered it 4 days ago and the soil is still moist about 4 centimers down.. I don't want to dig anymore in the soil because I'm afraid I'll hit the roots. Should I wait longer before I water it? I've heard it's good to let the soil dry out in the flower period.

B

BigHit

About a month ago I made a post about two plants that stopped growing, well one of them survived and started to grow again. It's really small but recently started to develop pistills and I wonder if it's possible to tell the sex of the plant?

bild1a.jpg

Also... I watered it 4 days ago and the soil is still moist about 4 centimers down.. I don't want to dig anymore in the soil because I'm afraid I'll hit the roots. Should I wait longer before I water it? I've heard it's good to let the soil dry out in the flower period.

Congratulations! U have female there. :biggrin:

Nice bud's people got there.

I had to start my own pc case project. Suck's because i can't wait so much yield like before when i had bigger project, but this is biggest what can i grow right now.

70w HPS is giving light for these baby's. Strain is lowryder#2 , so there's really not gonna be much yield.

picture.php

picture.php

just showing my case now. i'll be back! when i maybe see some girl's.
my friend be careful with your temps

your green friends don't look like they're enjoying how much heat is currently around them! they won't be green for long

B

BigHit

my friend be careful with your temps

your green friends don't look like they're enjoying how much heat is currently around them! they won't be green for long

Yeah, i tought same thing.

I removed plants under 2x 36w fluorescent lamps for lower heat.

That little one isn't looking so healthy, i hope it's gonna be allright in couple day's. Other 1 is looking very good right now.

after 1 week i have to move them back under HPS. I try to fix the heat problem before it.

If that little 1 die's, can do nothing but put more seed's to germinate.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey dy-no-mite300!! From Finland huh! Me too but I now live in BC, Canada...went out there years ago..peace and your doing great bro!!
Looks awesome Big Hit and Blirre!!!
Love those buds Ghostwolf!! Can't wait to see them when they are done...

D

detoneSmoker

update....

update....

6 weeks veg-2 weeks flower

Attachments

• Ashlies camera 002.jpg
    Ashlies camera 002.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Ashlies camera 007.jpg
    Ashlies camera 007.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 16
D

detoneSmoker

bild1a.jpg

LOL k not being mean man but if you cant tell what sex that is you do not need to be growing.....But for the watering issue, Plants in smaller containers drink a whole lot more. I bought those "Aqua globe" watering glass bulbs. they work wonderfully, and keep the soil perfect.

Latest posts

Latest posts