What's new

PC Case Growers Club

P

Paranoid one

Well, i don't know what the humidity should be, but i keep mine at 25-35 range by having a small ziplock container filled with water and a paper towel in it. I place it right next to the intake fan and leave it at that.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
You can put a small jar or bottle of water in your case. I use tall plastic pill bottles in both of my cases and the water lasts for a while. You can also use a spray bottle and mist your girls. I've done that to and is probably the thing to do anyway. Just be careful not to get water on any lights or any electric parts. I would remove them to mist and then put'em back in.:smokey:

P

Paranoid one

Ghost, do you know what the avg. humidity should be in a case with 130 watts and 1 plant? like 30 right? or am i totally off?

P

Paranoid one

MR.Montana,
I heard if you keep low humidity, you force the plant to grow more crystals on leaves so it can protect it self from drying out.

But that resolves in stressing the plant, and if you stress the plant at a very early stage, it can turn out to be a male.

So i try to keep my humidity around 30 ish.

Take care.

MS20

can u help me please?...i wonna know when i go on the 2nd stage (the flowering stage) do i have to change the lights or only the time like 12/12 (or boath)?...srry 4 my english...i`m romanian:D

B

BigHit

It depend's what light's you got. You can change both if you want but must put 12/12.

Michmartin

I am about to start a dual case perpetual sog.
The mom/veg case will maybe be done tomorrow and I might put some pics up.
I can't thank everyone here enough, without you I would not even had the idea to do this.
Now I can supply myself forever.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
MS20- if you are using cfl's, try to mix up the spectrum a little..use 6500k's alongside the 2700k's..the plants will love it!!
I've done that for 2 grows now and works like a charm
take care

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey Para!! Humidity, or lack of it can also make your plants use up potassium quickly so even spraying the leaves will help alot but also try to replenish the potassium for sure..
take care

ithinkiam

can u help me please?...i wonna know when i go on the 2nd stage (the flowering stage) do i have to change the lights or only the time like 12/12 (or boath)?...srry 4 my english...i`m romanian:D

I'm using CFL's in my grow and for veg I used 120w bright white CFL's. And for flowering I am now using two 100w soft white CFL's. But this is my first grow; I'm still learning. We'll see how it goes. :)

Good luck to you! and to everyone!

Blirre

Hey guys
I got two pics here of my plant and I wonder if I can harvest her now? The plant is really small and since I have unintentionally tortured the plant in many ways possible I am not expecting much of it. I have 2 other plants at the moment which are looking really great so far and since they're growing so fast they need the space this one takes up in my pc cab.
So is it worth it to let it continue flowering? not expecting to get much more then a gram anyway.

80192486.jpg

79032995.jpg

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Really nice photo's Blirre.What strain are they and how many do have in your case? :)

P

Paranoid one

hey Para!! Humidity, or lack of it can also make your plants use up potassium quickly so even spraying the leaves will help alot but also try to replenish the potassium for sure..
take care

Good point!
Totally forgot about that.

Blirre

Really nice photo's Blirre.What strain are they and how many do have in your case? :)

Thank you :) The strain is AK48 and I have 3 of them in my case including this one. The other two started flowering about a week ago and they're already almost twice the size of this one so I have big hopes for them.