What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nycdfan042 dude those pics are simply amazing bro :respect: they got my mouth watering big time great job you've done!!!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Thanks iGrow! appreciate the nomination! (even tho we both know it was DUE LMAO Jus Kidding!)
updates this friday or saturday :) the chem D is gettin fat and stinky! switching to PBP definitely has improved smell and i imagine taste, its very noticable

She was worth nominating bro..... :joint:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
The bio diesel pheno i have is incredible

(from thread : http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118544)
1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_2.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_3.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_5.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_4.JPG

100789-28-08_BIODIESEL_8.JPG

got to be AGREE :yeahthats

nice to see you again Mr NY :nanana:

whitebox

One of the nicest variation of the Diesel i've ever seen ( despite i'm not an authority in anything).

is it posssible to purchase something from this breeder now??

Thanx in advance and Congrat's for tha Pheno selection.

Regards.

.WB.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Just had to do another update, here are the ladies at day 30 something :) smelling insane, the PBP really really does improve smell and aroma by alot. I think Flora Nova is kinda fake in that it does give you some pretty plants but they dont taste good or cure well i really think its more for ornamental rather than for consumption.

picture.php

***************Pre 98

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

**************Chem D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

*************** White

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

******* Sour Chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Elemental

Veteran
sweet update buddy!!!

the Pre'98 looks so dank............

great White as usual!!

Sour and Chem D are my favorite all time,love to watch them

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
706638.jpg

• 8 of the new 5.7 gallon hex reservoirs with 3 gallon growing chambers
  • 17 gallon master reservoir
  • 17 gallon controller with: Float valve, tubbing, fittings, drip rings
  • Dual diaphragm air pump
  • GH flora nutrients
This new WF system looks sweet man......Almost as sweet as that diesel (ok, not quite)

Imagine the results with this thing.....:joint:

Nice update mang

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea i gro thats my next big purchase along with a 600w HPS.

ele_ sup dude , saw you full malt hash man! looks good! what strain is it from? those are the best bubble shots ive seen you make and im sur eyou got bubble man droolin as well as me n everyone else

Elemental

Veteran
yea ele_ sup dude , saw you full malt hash man! looks good! what strain is it from? those are the best bubble shots ive seen you make and im sur eyou got bubble man droolin as well as me n everyone else

Hi there buddy,glad to see you come back,F.M. Hash its from a sweet Sogouda mama just waiting you for some clones out,so happy if you like the last extractions,i seen time ago a sweet 5 gallon Bman kit in your house,thats obssom! your new huge illadelph its definetly right for some OOEY GOOEY BLONDE BUBBLE from that SoGouda

P1020276.JPG

P1020311_194141.JPG

P1020317.JPG

P1020341.JPG

great CHEM and SOUR D again!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yes elemental thanks, ive had bubble bags for at least 4 yrs now, bubble man was cool enough to replace the older style bags i had from a long time ago due to fabrication error. The old bubble bags had a poly-vinyl coating on the inside that after time and use would crack and fall apart inside the bag and of course inside your hash. Bubble man is such a good PR/Customer Service representative(cant get better than that) he got my PM and within a few weeks sent me 3 new style bags to replace the ones that were falling apart( i wonder if the other bags will fall apart in the future, but i know bubble man will replace them too). As far as full melt bubble hash goes, since i experiment with so many strains its hard to keep a good FMCD strain that has all the characteristics id want to keep.
All of somas strains are something id want to keep for a while if not for ever, that sogouda FM bubble looks incredible and i might just order a pack of that very soon. I was looking at my seed archive and my "strain's i want" list and i realized i need to buy some new strains soon. I was actually looking into definitely buying that SOGOUDA and from soma, and if i can find some Rockbud & amnesia haze ill be getting that too, must have purchase is some MR Nice SSH, & Black Widow. Sensies SSH, hash plant and hashplant X g13. DJ short i must MUST find FLO*** and true blue berry
there are plenty more strains on my list but these are definite strains i want/need to archive for preservation, ive learned that strains dont last for ever so if you want something you better get it!!!

K

Karma Genetics

Just checking in oh boy i missed half of the story. Lucky i can pick up here. Looking great like always. That Bio Diesel looks like it got sollid buds ? does it.

Hmm most get nice and smelly in there.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ Karma its all good we can always rewind ! :) been busy this week with work, i need to feed the gals ASAP! things are looking chunky and stinky, hope to have some exciting shots tonight(update time) :)