What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Shits already getting sticky in here...

Is there any difference between the two ChemD's....or they're the same, just two of them?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea they are the same, just two clones. This is gonna be my first time with chem D, i ran her once last time but it didnt come out as good as id hoped( i gave all the attention tot he white and others), this time its gonna be different they already starting to get FAT! but shes a 70+ day strain so still got 40 days to go!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks I grow, enjoy
UPD@TES
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crop Shot, Chem D ( Cuts A & B ) ^^^^^^^^

picture.php

^^ Pre 98
picture.php

picture.php

^^ White

picture.php

^^^ KAtsu
picture.php

Sour Chunkz ^^^^^^^^^

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
They all look great bro'....But I think that Chem D is my fav man....:D

A Stoney 4/20 to you :joint:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks bro this is ognna be my first time really growing her out, ive grown out a ocuple before but i gave most of the love to the white and the bubba kush n katsu and for some reason neglected the chem D. When i cropped the chem D it was pretty potent the one time i cut it early and the other time i did let her go 66 days i had neglected her a bit too much and i know it didnt come out as good as it should, this time im fully committed to growing this chem D out as best i can. I got two chem D cuts side by side and one of them has more yellowing than the other, im still learning all the strains and the chem D for sure is my weakest point as far as knowledge of strains and nute requirements.
The white is lookin really nice and so are the kushes and sour chunks( easiest ones to grow for sure), following behind by two weeks is the other katsu and the glorious BIO DIESEL that i honestly think blows everything i have out of the water(minus the chemd since i havent really given her a true evaluation yet). To me the bio diesel is my favorite right there with the white, the taste and smell is amazing and its gotta be the prettiest plant in my garden( 5legged goats bio diesels are the prettiest ones ive seen on icmag).
Stay tuned things are just starting to get interesting

keke.nz

ahhh nycdfan! you the man haha luv all the pics bro. that kromes white looks awesome, is it good smoke? luv the chemD's too man keep it up ill be back!

peace keke :joint:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks KE KE heres the BIO DIESEL DANK_O_NATOR
picture.php

picture.php

^^^^^^^^^ shes so pretty right now & SO FREAKIN NASTY , still my favorite, still blows everything else away! including the white, bubba's, chemd or sour chunks...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Wow....looking real nice NY :joint:

Those leaves look so healthy & green bro....them bb buds look real good too.

:woohoo:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Shopvac : Thanks DUDE!!! stay tuned, im just getting warmed up~!

iGrow : Yo home skillet ! do you mean the bio diesel (BD?) or Bubba Kush ? I get you tho, all of them are healthy as can be only the white and chem d are a lil yellow but its to be expected A) because i switched from flora nova to PBP and im not used to the dosage B) because this strain does tent to turn yellow very very early and C) i havent bloomed in 3 months so my games a lil rusty, its like riding a bike tho!

Updates coming up after this weeks feed, shots up friday

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
A few yellers I expect bro...the babies on whole look real healthy man.

You got right back the bike and rode the shit out of it. :yeahthats

You know I'm a ChemD fan, but you got me looking at your fav and salivating....

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
The bio diesel pheno i have is incredible , i think 5legged goat has a pheno that is close, but i dont think its the same one. It is really really pretty(almost as pretty as the alpha diesel pheno in the waterfarm DAMN i wish i had kept that cut, but i still have 5 beans of the AD), let me dig up a snap shot of that bio diesel nasty ness, i have no idea how NONE of these pics made it to the POTM ceremonies LOL u know? i mean i know they are worthy but i guess one day ill win again :p

(from thread : http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118544)
1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_2.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_3.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_5.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_4.JPG

100789-28-08_BIODIESEL_8.JPG

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Hehe yea man its crazy how people over looked that strain, seems like when i post pics of dank people miss it for some reason. Like that bio diesel or the sour chunk for example, truly POTM nomination worthy but i hardly get much responses, hopefully this grow will change that(its why i made a new thread with the right strain names im growing).
That bio diesel pheno ihave is the tastiest bud ive ever grown and is in my top 5 strains ive ever smoked, and ive smoked alotta good weed. 5leggedgoat is about to embark on an incredible journey of wonderful ECSDiesel goodness with all the benefits of the powerful tom hill DC clone. When i grew this bio d out for the first time around day 55 i started to realized what i had and my chase for 'elites' was over all i had to do was crack more green lion seed. Green lion's seeds have to be the most uniform, consistent and dank seeds ive ever cracked, and yes im including every major breeder out there with his amazing strain combinations(others have made similar crosses but i doubt they even touch his stuff, bold statement i know - grow some of his beans and find out what i mean).
If you want go back to the middle of this thread and you can actually see my discovery of this pheno post by post, its kind of remarkable actually. I cant wait till the end of next month my latest batch of bio diesel should be ready then :) i cant wait! thanks iGrow for the kind words

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I agree NY....fvckin beautiful ladies man.....:joint:

I'm trying to peep some of those GL beans for the garden bro....

Check your convo :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea dude i saw, check the profile for response. Green lion has been MIA, and i hope hes doing ok if ANYONE hears from him tell him to contact me please, i have three pure kush X (purple kush X DC) and two Blockhead X dc of his going now, fiddin to crack moe

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks iGrow! appreciate the nomination! (even tho we both know it was DUE LMAO Jus Kidding!)
updates this friday or saturday :) the chem D is gettin fat and stinky! switching to PBP definitely has improved smell and i imagine taste, its very noticable

Latest posts

Latest posts