What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCDFANS NEW GRO - NYCD, Sage X Deep Chunk, Deep Chunk X Sour Diesel IBL

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Soiless medium mixed with perlite, pro mix and worm castings. Using flora nova base and AN big bud & carbo load. Pics up soon!!1k watt hps hortilux kept cool with portable a/c
This is My new thread ill be updating my Beancounters sage x deep chunk(dont know who was the father or mother) thread in the HTC forum & my nycd thread in the soma forum also!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

good god, i love sage, i bet that's an awesome cut, hopefully the sage flavor comes out in the cross! good luck and i'll be watching this one!

-gp

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GP i already grew it out, these are clones, check out the HTC thread i made about my sage x dc grow..heres some pics of the grow i just completed in the same set up and medium... Beancounter sent me these seeds along with some sour diesel x Deep Chunk(all males)...this is a very special plant. Amazing smell the smell changes just like the bud changes colors...truly exotic taste

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
sincei just put in a buncha clones into 12/12 i have room in my veg area!!! YAY!!!!

Now i can crack some seeds ive been dying to crack! Rez wanted me to do a side by side grow of the sour diesel crosses i have with nycd, alpha diesel, of course sour diesel IBL, and D39(my personal fav)! hope i get a nice pheno like wonkanubes!!!!
Ill be cracking five of each this weekend and starting a new batch of sage x dc, nycd, dc, dcxsd ibl clones! while ih ave the dome n heating pad out i might as well crack sum seed!

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
OK so here we go updates, ive been very very lazy... LOL QWISO, BUBBLE HASH keif, sage buds and NYCDiesel will make you very very lazy! lol

Heres the couple of pics i took of the Deep Chunk and Bio Diesel i got from a cool member whos dissapeared and i hope hes doing ok (warm regards my friend) ..
EDIT..supposedly these are both bio diesel's! the deep chunk seeds didnt pop or were male... these are two phenos of the bio diesel( ecsd x sd ibl or sd ibl X deep chunk...i forget) LOL

..i also recently chopped down a Sage Chunk clone!! i made qwiso from the trim , dry shots soon

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks...i appreciate that i really do. I wish i could get the cuts from cali, everything i get is from seed around my way we dont get the exotcs so thanks to icmag n seedbay ive gotten a slice of heaven. Pics of my qwiso from sage chunk trim comin up

G

whaz up player, why didnt u link me to this thread homeless???

yea thanks again for the kids....... that one sage i got looks insane. cant wait tll ive been flowering for a month...

an guys that sage is some great smoke.... smells so good an the high is just perfect....

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ i updated it yesterday, lol you sound like i tried to keep it a secret LOL, besides you saw those pics before i posted anyways! lol

Dry shots of this illustrious sage chunk and some sage chunk QWISO pics comin right up!

G

lol naw no secrect homie.... just didnt notice this thread...

im gonna try to snap some shoots today of that Monster sage x deep chunk today...

ill post them here if u dont mind.....

**GL**

G

whaz up nycdfan???? here's a couple pic's of the clone Sage x Deep Chunk you hooked it up with. i call her monster Sage... plus one shoot of maybe a strawberry diesal or gonza#2 ladie......

there almost 2 weeks into flowering.....
more pics for sure.......

Last edited:
G

man its hard to take flashlight shots with a SLR camera.....

day 14 of 12/12

Gonzo#2 pheno #1

Gonzo#2 pheno #2

Sage x Deep Chunk

still have nycd clone you guys havnt seen yet..... an a couple others

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Heres my sage chunks from bean counter...and the qwiso i made from the minute trim i got off that clone!! gave a nice dollop 2 gram shard!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks yall more pics coming up!!! i got water delivered to my door reverse osmosis, i havent checked the PPMS but supposedly its clean. i get 3 five gallon juggs and each additional jug is 6.99$ this is all at a price of 24$ a month(first months free), free months for every referral. I wont be lugging individual gallons of water any more!!!!!!!!1 yessss i feel like a huge weights been lifted off my shoulders!!!!!! and hoisted onto a water truck instead! lol yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now me and my plants can get good water at a good price!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya nycd.....time i came by again to say hello ...looks like you're still on the roll :D like the pics ....looks like the DC is real dominant here also :yummy:
Nice looking piece of hash 2

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thank you mate! good to see you around again...with so many plants and stuff ive been very busy lately..what you growin lately?? links?

Latest posts

Latest posts