What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandala Appreciation Grow 2009

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Gave the plants 5 ml of PBP Grow, LQ, and Cal Mag. This is what they thought of it after 12 days from seed:

picture.php

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Plants are growing fast and are healthy. Next watering they'll be transplanted into 1 gallon containers. It's looking like they will be flipped to flowering after 20 days of veg.

Veg day 15

picture.php

-Funk

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
just dropping by to say high...and I am a Mandala appreciator :D
hashberry and satori were excellent and easy to grow. got kalichakra for this year and would love some satori again. nice genetics u got there too! hb x bubblicious sounds so fuckin good...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Mandala does in fact kick ass. The root systems on these plants are gigantic.

Here are the plants after transplanting into 1 gallon containers. Here they will remain for another four days until flowering and sexing.

Veg day 16

picture.php

-Funk

EpicToke

Lovely! I'm going to start a Grow Diary soon with 12 or 13 Safari Mix. Seeds are in the mail . . .

Your plants sure like what you're doing.

The only things that held back my Sadhus last summer were using a ammonia-based fert and not transplanting before getting root-bound from the CRAZY root development.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Allright well sexing is over and I didn't do too well. I only got 2 females, 1 Hashberry and 1 Hashberry x Bubblscious. I took 4 clones of each and they are rooting now. Hopefully they will all root and I can stagger them behind their parents.

Flower day 6 (HB left, HBxBub right)

picture.php

Clones

picture.php

-Funk

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, sucks that you ended up with so many boys! Great grow though. I too am a fan of Mandala (Satori in particular). I hope to grow some out in the near future.

dirkdaddy

I haven't been checking in on the diaries much lately, I didn't realize you had started another thread funk! sucks about the males but those two females sure look good. treat em well. ill be following from here on.

its crazy how you get all your plants to look so uniform and similar. can't wait to see how it turns out!

Hey funk great looking plants. I have a few questions. Looking at your light, does it overheated using that particular hood? That is the one with the ignition box integrated into the hood right? And what kind of ventilation are you using?

Sorry for so many newbie questions. In the market for the same type of setup. Tent and lighting. Thinking of going with the Pulsar mini switchable hood 400w.

Thanks for any & all info. Happy Growing

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I use a Sunlight Supply Supersun reflector, 400w Galaxy digital ballast, 4" Vortex fan on speed control, and use Sta-Green Tree and Shrub Planting Mix soil. It's a wonderful combination. I use Botanicare fertilizers and supplements at about 1/2 the recommended dosage. As you can tell, their products work very well.

No roots yet on those clones....hopefully soon.

Here are the plants at around Day 10-11 Flower:

picture.php

Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
All is well in the plant kingdom. The stretch is on and hopefully will end soon. The clones are showing some root nubbles which is good. Once they're rooted I may veg them some, then flip into flowering.

Flower day 13

picture.php

Clones

picture.php

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts