What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandala Appreciation Grow 2009

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Here are the clones at flower day 57. Trichomes are still clear, but I think they will start getting cloudy/amber pretty soon. I hope they wont get too top heavy and break their own stems.....although that would be pretty badass.

Amen to that Funk...that would be pretty bad ass! Lookin' hot, lookin' hot.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Boosh is the only word applicable to this situation. Plants are super heavy and are getting the chop tommorow. Sit tight as pics are coming too....

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Well I didn't get any pictures of the clones before the chop. They were all flopped over and a pain in the ass to deal with. They sure are heavy and i hope they yield well.

The scissor hash kept me baked for a good 4 hours so I think these buds will be nice.

Here they are hanging up:

picture.php

Once they are dry I'll post up more pictures and how much they yielded.

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Harvest is all done and I've hit some good numbers with these clones. Here are the numbers:

Bub x HB 1: 35.58g or 1.3 oz
Bub x HB 2: 36.38g or 1.3 oz
HB F2 1: 33.68g or 1.2 oz
HB F2 2: 36.21g or 1.3 oz

Total: 141.8g or 5.1 oz

Combine that with the 3 oz from the two plants from seed brings the total of around 8 oz. That's not too bad from four clones and two plants from seed. Here is a picture of the colas from the clones:

picture.php

Until another grow, take it easy.

-Funk

nuggz4me

hey funk, and the rest of you awesome people, funk, your grow is nothing short of "awe inspiring", i'm getting ready for my 1st attempt, and just bought a 400 hp, and all the other goodies. I truly hope, that one day I can nurture lung candy half as impressive as yours...thanx for illustrating what a beautiful art cultivating really is. I hope good Karma smiles on all of you who raise those special, amazing plants.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments. That grow was probably my best one yet. I must give credit to Mandala seeds too. The landrace genetics makes for big strong plants and great yields. I highly suggest people cross Mandala genes with other lines and see what they get.

Growing in tents makes the whole thing very simple and straight forward. Once you get your environment stable, the plants will take off and produce the most they can. Be sure to get a good inline fan and a good reflector that's aircooled and you're all set :joint:

picture.php

-Funk

Zealious

simply beautiful. Nice work. I love mandala. Im rocking the safari mix. But HB is really impressing me. it looks like HB is a really good strain for crossing.. Very nice crosses. the blueberry x HB is my fav nice yield. how about the taste?

Im crossing my mandala with papaya.. I might have to get some HB and cross it with WHite berry.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Cross your Hashberry (or any other Mandala strain) with anything you think would work out well. The F2's will be strong and high yielding no matter what. When I made the Bubblescious x Hashberry cross I was just playing around. Now when I vape that weed I get weed-drunk.....which is great.

Hashberry crossed with Blueberry or Papaya would be awesome. Both have awesome flavor so you can only imagine what the end product would be like :joint:

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts