What's new

I Bought an Ounce in Michigan for $39!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And if you grow your own, why do you even care what happens in the legal trade? If I'm growing tomatoes in my backyard, I never feel the need to go to the grocery store and smirk over their tomatoes, but that's just me.
Because I have supported my family with this plant for the last 20 years. I find the whole thing fascinating. Watching legalization unfold, breeding, soil..... all of it.

awwc

I'd love to know the 'behind the scene' reason for the $39 price tag.

.............. just a ploy to get folks in the door or something deeper?
It's trash that's why go look at his topic, it's boof with barely any trichomes on it, most likely dry sifted and then packaged up.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's trash that's why go look at his topic, it's boof with barely any trichomes on it, most likely dry sifted and then packaged up.
Regardless of your taste. He bought weed that he enjoys smoking at a great price.

When I smoke dispensary weed my thought is usually that I like my weed way better, but I would have been so happy to have that good of herb when I was young.

Plus it's all about perspective. Many years ago when I lived in Colorado I was getting pounds for 400. All bricked up and quality was all over the place from surprisingly good almost seedless that tasted great to nasty seedy trash and everything on between. A friend from Oregon visited and he had only ever seen homegrown or local. When he seen the brick weed he asked if it was actuslly weed.

awwc

Hit me up next time your in Detroit, I have some squirrel tail I can gift you. Dont worry about awwc some of my buddies on another site we’re laughing at him for not being able to get through a grow.
I've completed my puosu on another account long time ago. Nice try, I got raided and lost 12 moms and 3 elites at the time I was a bit salty on caps site. Cap knows about this.

awwc

Then why were they all laughing at you?
Probably because I had to sell my car to rebuild after losing 100k+ in equipement and decided to post some pics of it on the website before selling it.

I don't care, the people who were kicking me while I was down bad and just got raided and had to sell one of my cars and was facing a lot of legal issues are the same people that are most likely still hating their life. They wouldn't dare approach me like that in real life anyways.

This is the truth on what happened, if you wanna share it after I think it's been four years now, go ahead and do it, to avoid endless hate from people that were hating on me because of the situation I went through it's okay. I won't spoil my account on the basement because I am doing trades and stuff, better to be anonymous and be the solid you that I am rather than what has been percieved. (I take full responsibility though, my posts were super salty at times, wouldn't you be salty after losing your main spot honestly it sucked so bad, I should've stayed offline at that time ngl, to all the people I cussed out or whatever on there during those times, I Apologize for real.)

There is your answer.

GrandpaMillenial

Probably because I had to sell my car to rebuild after losing 100k+ in equipement and decided to post some pics of it on the website before selling it.

I don't care, the people who were kicking me while I was down bad and just got raided and had to sell one of my cars and was facing a lot of legal issues are the same people that are most likely still hating their life. They wouldn't dare approach me like that in real life anyways.

This is the truth on what happened, if you wanna share it after I think it's been four years now, go ahead and do it, to avoid endless hate from people that were hating on me because of the situation I went through it's okay. I won't spoil my account on the basement because I am doing trades and stuff, better to be anonymous and be the solid you that I am rather than what has been percieved. (I take full responsibility though, my posts were super salty at times, wouldn't you be salty after losing your main spot honestly it sucked so bad, I should've stayed offline at that time ngl, to all the people I cussed out or whatever on there during those times, I Apologize for real.)

There is your answer.

if everywhere you go, it smells like shit, then check your own shoes.

awwc

if everywhere you go, it smells like shit, then check your own shoes.
I'm glad I'm different irl or so people tell me, maybe for some of yall that's the opposite. All I will say is this:
1676921941794.png

Plus to add to this, I don't steal, I don't deceive and I am always honest, maybe too honest sometimes but that can be a plus when doing business with me because well, I will always do honest business.

I will keep it at this, make from it what you want.

revegeta666

This @awwc guy is insufferable lol, he really just is that obnoxious. Talks down to everyone to cope with his inferiority complex. Then when he gets called out, plays victim, gets passive aggressive and cries about how they hate their life and how miserable they are. A lot of projection going on here it seems lol. You can tell how happy he is with his life, just check his post history 🤦‍♂️ What a great addition to the forum. Posts pictures of the most generic buds in the world as a supposed proof of quality give me a break. Everyone knows pictures mean nothing unless you are a 13 year old instagram fuckboi. 🤡

My favorite part is his signature though. Absolute narcissist. As grandpa said, if everyone is an asshole to you it's because you're the asshole.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Man I want to apologize for real you seem like a cool dude man. Just I voiced my honest opinion which is what I always do. Just the ''fuck you'' I don't fuck with that if you take that back I hope we can agree to disagree.
Eight pages of riding my jock, and now you want to apologize 'for real'. You're a mess, Ankle Biter.

Last edited:

awwc

Fuck you, Ankle Biter Boy. Now what you gonna do? You have already said you were leaving this thread twice, but DO GO ON. After all, this thread is about YOU now. Feel free to use my thread to tell us more of your fascinating life story. As I said, I'm not your bro, and wouldn't want to be. And again, FUCK YOU!
I love you too. Man if your life is positive and filled with good things and great things man you can't be mad I can't even say fuck you too for real.

@GrandpaMillenial I've come a long way from that raid man y'all let the basementboys and dwellers know that, man does it feel great to be up again.

Y'all have a blessed day guys, keep getting major money and keep letting talent, persistance, hard work dedication and connoisseurship take over these nasty moneyhogs that want to destroy our market.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I love you too. Man if your life is positive and filled with good things and great things man you can't be mad I can't even say fuck you too for real.

@GrandpaMillenial I've come a long way from that raid man y'all let the basementboys and dwellers know that, man does it feel great to be up again.

Y'all have a blessed day guys, keep getting major money and keep letting talent, persistance, hard work dedication and connoisseurship take over these nasty moneyhogs that want to destroy our market.
Okay, thanks for your apology, Ankle Biter.