What's new

humboldtlocals outdoor '09

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Really really nice. Been lurking all your great posts lately and it is inspiring....

Thanks for taking the time to post em up....
:joint:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful scenery, i rather enjoy the landscaping you did for yourself :) happy harvests and all the best goin out to you for the end of the season :joint:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hell motherfukin yeah - seeing these grows makes my day. doing it big for all the rest of us.. now send some of that down by the 831 :)

i love outdoor season. thanks for doing it proper HumboldtLocal

if u have any land for rent feel free to PM me :joint:

beer batter

Inspirational cannagraphy man I wish we owned more then the small property we have other wise it’d be like green acres, its nice seeing how it is done proper. Gives us perspective of what could be done given another slight change of wind in the right direction. Inspirational and educational, pics are worth 1000's of words. Kool vidio:abduct:

beer batter

yeah i would be happy to live somewhere where i could just grow my six limit but grow monsters. i thought the scene was busted up in Humboldt but i guess not.
seems like that and Mendocino and Sonoma counties are the places to be if you have a green thumb.

I grow Godzilla size plants in the east bay -3C's gotta start clones the first weeks of Feb. and nurse 'em indoors in 5-10gal pots (we use flimsy pots and cut them away from roots for transplant like a tree gentle lowering into the hole but we still use pots to protect the rootmass/lug them around to the outdoor spots straped to a dolly) preferably in a huge ass flower room. Feed 'em bio-grow and age old more of age old grow/bloom outdoors im using bio-grow/age old organics but I feed heavy through a mixer proportioner set to 75:1 with some liquid karma in veg, ancient amber and down to earth soluble root enhancer through out. They are truly larger then life even the masterkush in 30gal grow bag. Its also important to cultivate fertilizer before spring planting I use dr earth starter fertilizer and some other things put plants out may 10.

I think of the towering plants we see from Afghanistan time to time, I don’t know where this plant was grown other then in Cal. it seems from san diego to del norte you have potential, the problem areas are the frosty areas north east and death valley south west
Cali.jpg

Last edited:

Bud-Boy

Veteran
Fat setup Brother.

Butte co.

IMG_4257DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

Cheap living, lots of land, TONS AND TONS AND TONS of rippers, tweakers & ghetto smut bout this time of year

H

humboldtlocal

Awesome pics. Those teepees look like a lot of work went into them but they obviously did the trick. Looks like Butte is the place to be.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah he must've spent days tying everything up! i'm still liking ur cage method though, HL..

Mostly threes with a few fives. We had some major setbacks this year. These gardens all usually do much better.

Aloha "humboldtlocal", nice medical grow brah! I was curious about your setbacks this year? Would you go more into detail if you don't mind? I myself suffered terribly this year outdoors in Puna. Just about all my plants of any size split in half during our hard rains this year. This year"Powdery Mildew" snuck up on me big time. I'd say about 70% of my crop was effected by Powdery Mildew ,and or Bud Rot. Plus I don't even want to get into talking about "hermies". Those things appeared too!!!!

One thing I got going on the Big Island is four grow seasons outdoors in one year!!!!! Now if only I could get rid of all the lava on my property!:laughing:

I was just curious if you folks have to deal with Bud Rot & powdery mildew much in central or northern california?

Beautiful grow too man, very nice work. I know about the solo gig too, it can be a real pain in the ass literally. Especially when you're almost 57 yrs old like myself!

a hui hou,

HB

H

humboldtlocal

Aloha "humboldtlocal", nice medical grow brah! I was curious about your setbacks this year? Would you go more into detail if you don't mind? I myself suffered terribly this year outdoors in Puna. Just about all my plants of any size split in half during our hard rains this year. This year"Powdery Mildew" snuck up on me big time. I'd say about 70% of my crop was effected by Powdery Mildew ,and or Bud Rot. Plus I don't even want to get into talking about "hermies". Those things appeared too!!!!

One thing I got going on the Big Island is four grow seasons outdoors in one year!!!!! Now if only I could get rid of all the lava on my property!:laughing:

I was just curious if you folks have to deal with Bud Rot & powdery mildew much in central or northern california?

Beautiful grow too man, very nice work. I know about the solo gig too, it can be a real pain in the ass literally. Especially when you're almost 57 yrs old like myself!

a hui hou,

HB

Aloha HB, I have spent a lot of time in Puna and all over the big I. You are blessed to get to live in such a place. The first time I swam with dolphins was when I was camping on Kehana beach about 14 years ago. An experience I will never forget.
I don't want to go to much into the "setbacks" I experienced because I have a lot to be grateful for and this is still my best year ever. It is easy to get caught in the "well it should of could of been like this" and I don't want to go there. Every year is a learning experience and I am just trying to not repeat the mistakes I have already made.
We definitely deal with mold and powdery mildew here. If you spray a lot you can usually keep the PM at bay. Some strains are more susceptible than others. It seams like a green house with lots of air flow and the correct sativa dominant strains would be the key out there. I have seen lots of good Hawaiian bud over there so I know it is very possible. Those Puna rains are heavy. Wet side for sure. Peace and aloha.

HookaHittaH

Very nice grow Humbotlocal. Ha I like that line, "come to Humboldt for a vacation, leave on probation" shit cracked me up man. Keep up the good work man and Stay safe out there

BudZad7

Powdery Mildew/ Molds

Powdery Mildew/ Molds

Hi All!:wave:Very nice outdoor beauties!!!! Just like back in the dayzzzzz!!!!
before grow lights and all the hydro stuff...good ol sunshine and earth...!!!

Anyway, go to Maxicrops website and read all the info...Use Maxicrop liquid seaweed for all your mold problems...this stuff puts a "FORCE FIELD" around your plants..... use it from cuttings/seedlings to the final last feeding before harvest,you will be AMAZED!!! and spray plants top and under leaves
.....put it in the root zone too! Peace!!

H

humboldtlocal

Hi All!:wave:Very nice outdoor beauties!!!! Just like back in the dayzzzzz!!!!
before grow lights and all the hydro stuff...good ol sunshine and earth...!!!

Anyway, go to Maxicrops website and read all the info...Use Maxicrop liquid seaweed for all your mold problems...this stuff puts a "FORCE FIELD" around your plants..... use it from cuttings/seedlings to the final last feeding before harvest,you will be AMAZED!!! and spray plants top and under leaves
.....put it in the root zone too! Peace!!

Maxicrop is a great product. I have used it to foliar spray many times over the years. I did not know it was good for mold prevention. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Latest posts