What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

humboldtlocals outdoor '09

H

humboldtlocal

I get it...trust me I get it, some white cracker moves in strung out on Meth and starts pissing on everyone toes.... wanting this... who is that guy...an such. Next thing you know the guys has 500 plants started in his backyard, why? because man I live in Humboldt and I am going to make a shit load of money..like everyone else does Next,the county task force is moving in and making everyone's life involved miserable around them....

You pretty much summed up why I feel the way I do with this statement.

Heres some more pics from today.

Dank-j

I guess you didn't read my thread about my Twister trimming machine. It is in my signature.

Uh, the scissors were for your hair you hippy! j/k. I do my best to read all of it but when I looked at your outdoor shots, who could read text with something as sexy as those gals.

Got one wicked green thumb so you must have the long hair to go with it :)
+K

H

humboldtlocal

Uh, the scissors were for your hair you hippy! j/k. I do my best to read all of it but when I looked at your outdoor shots, who could read text with something as sexy as those gals.

Got one wicked green thumb so you must have the long hair to go with it :)
+K

I used to have dreads but now I have the short "cop in training look"

"Three on the Tree" ? ...

"Three on the Tree" ? ...

Healthy looking crop.

How long before harvest were the shots taken?

If that's all they did, the yield estimate appears skewed.

The industrial trim looks nice, and the patients probably have no complaints, but the plants shown don't appear to be carrying quite that much.

Once significant stems are removed from the 30 - 35 largest colas on the largest plants, they're not likely to average 2.5 oz. per top. Even popcorn buds thrown in, it looks like a stretch.

Three on the tree, plus a fraction, ... sure ... .

But hardly "in the range" of five.

H

humboldtlocal

Mostly threes with a few fives. We had some major setbacks this year. These gardens all usually do much better.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
great looking plants and scenery. Now we're talkin!!

I can definitely see 5 from some of those...nice thick buds.

Don't know how you have time to share, but again, thanks. :joint:

H

humboldtlocal

I am fortunate to have a little help this year. I spent the last three seasons doing it all my self after bad experiences being ripped off by one of my helpers. This year I have had some help from some friends and fellow collective members. That is the only way I was able to add the new garden. They are pretty wet behind the ears and responsible for some of the setbacks we experienced but I can't complain. I make mistakes all the time and every year is a new learning experience. I will be getting some shots of the OG going through the Twister today.

H

humboldtlocal

Fish, have you cut anything yet? What are your earliest harvests going to be? Have you used your Trimpro yet?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Havn't cut anything yet. That goo is 50/50 cloudy and amber, basically there. Burkle, too. StrawD and cheese not far behind. Was trying to wait for the harvest moon on the fourth, but I may start choping sooner.

Did try out the trim pro on some branches that came down in the storm the other week. Big leafing is totally all I'll use it for...if that. Really not looking forward to the trim, and people, but I'll have to deal with it.

nomaad

Veteran
fisher... my goo is not nearly 50/50 yet. i also do not use trichome color as the ultimate arbiter of when they come down. I also pay attention to the new calyxes and how many are popping out in each cluster. Razzberry could come down any time. Maybe on Wednesday. But the Goo and the Berry White will make it to the harvest moon.

Butte

Veteran
Got directed here by a friend...nice looking gardens. Definitely doing it with style. I, too, am a big fan of reel-type trimmers. Ran the Centurian last year, bought a tumbleweed as a backup this year.

Beautiful shots....

H

humboldtlocal

Got directed here by a friend...nice looking gardens. Definitely doing it with style. I, too, am a big fan of reel-type trimmers. Ran the Centurian last year, bought a tumbleweed as a backup this year.

Beautiful shots....

I love hearing about others using reel style trimmers. It has been a life changer for me. Have you tried lining those machines up end to end? I hope you got one of the good Tumbleweeds. My buddy at Trim Scene says that some of the TW's that advanced nutrients sends them are missing parts, banged up, or when he turns them on they just sound horrible. He also said dealing with advanced has been a pain in the ass. They constantly BS him about delivery times and then the machines show up missing parts or worse. He has had to send a bunch of them back. He said that all of the Twisters have come in mint condition and he has had no bad ones yet. The Tumbleweeds are made in 50 machine batches so the quality is just not there. The Twister is still made one machine at a time and they run them for a full day before shipping them. (not with any product of course):joint:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, now i feel better...NOT!

hehehe

really fine job you and your crew are doing, sir!

wow!

Latest posts

Latest posts