What's new

Grape Romulan, Mr Nice [purple phenotype], Larry OG Kush [cut only] 400/600w

cjensen11

Blue Cheese

Blue Cheese

Here's some pics of my Blue Cheese, she is one of my favorites. Her calxyes are the most swollen i have ever seen on my plants, im letting her finish drying out after flushing her and then she'll be ready to harvest.

Attachments

• blue cheese.jpg
    blue cheese.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 12
  • blue cheese 1.jpg
    blue cheese 1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 6
  • blue cheese 2.jpg
    blue cheese 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 8

cjensen11

Blue Crush

Blue Crush

This Blue Crush isn't a keeper in my closet, but she is a massive yielder. The picture hanging in the closet is actually one Blue Crush plant that was topped and broke into two when we cut her down. She was under a 400 w.

Attachments

• blue crush 2.jpg
    blue crush 2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7
  • blue crush 3.jpg
    blue crush 3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 6
  • blue crush 1.jpg
    blue crush 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 10
  • blue crush.jpg
    blue crush.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 9

cjensen11

Lots of new pictures, on this page and the page before. Our plants are doing awesome, the H&G nutrients never cease to amaze me with the yield and trich production it helps produce.

cjensen11

Platinum OG Kush

Platinum OG Kush

Here's a few random shots of our Platinum OG, [amstel gold x silver pearl] x og kush, we have going. Really frosty plant.

Attachments

• platinum og.jpg
    platinum og.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 8
  • platinum og 1.jpg
    platinum og 1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 7
  • platinum og 2.jpg
    platinum og 2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 9

dev0n

Looking good! The cheese looks fat as all hell! How many variations did you have growing in there at one time? Your cab looks like ganja heaven, Benetton style - keep it up!

cjensen11

ive had quite a few different strains that ive tested and now narrowed down to about 10 for another trial run. We have a few that we're still waiting on flowering for the first time, will probably get rid of a couple of those if they dont come up to standard. We have the mr nice, grape rom, larry og, purple kush, strawberry cough, grape ape, grape kush, redwood kush, headband, sour diesel, and running white widow one last time.

cjensen11

Blue Cheese drying/trimmed.

Blue Cheese drying/trimmed.

Our plants have always had a tendency to dry pretty fast, we trimmed the leaves off of the Blue Cheese tonight- the buds are still hanging on the branches drying but the leaves were ready to come off. She has the most swollen calyxes i have ever seen, literally looks like she is fully seeded but believe me, she definitely is not :) enjoy!

Attachments

• blue cheese 6.jpg
    blue cheese 6.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 11
  • blue cheese 5.jpg
    blue cheese 5.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 8
  • blue cheese 4.jpg
    blue cheese 4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 10
  • blue cheese 3.jpg
    blue cheese 3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6

cjensen11

Blue Crush drying/trimmed

Blue Crush drying/trimmed

This plant produced a lot of bud, but it's just a lot of decent buds everywhere. The structure is really weird- as you can tell from the pics.

Attachments

• blue crush 3.jpg
    blue crush 3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9
  • blue crush.jpg
    blue crush.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
  • blue crush 1.jpg
    blue crush 1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
  • blue crush 5.jpg
    blue crush 5.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6

cjensen11

A few more rando plant pics.

A few more rando plant pics.

A couple more shots we snapped of a few random plants.

The first one is our Grape Ape- she is day 44 of flowering today- we love her coloring and the smell. She will definitely be a keeper.

The second is our Small Grape Rom that was dried, we cut her off the stem and put her in a paper bag, going to do that for a day or two and then start curing her.

Third is the Larry Og.. we're waiting for her soil to dry out since we flushed her, as soon as that happens she's getting cut down

Fourth is a picture of a bottom bud of Mr. Nice, where the bud is definitely purple but the leaves are still green- instead of black like all of the leaves are up top and in the last pictures.

Attachments

• Mr. Nice.jpg
    Mr. Nice.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Larry OG.jpg
    Larry OG.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 11
  • grape romulan.jpg
    grape romulan.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 10
  • Grape Ape.jpg
    Grape Ape.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 7

cjensen11

Last pics for the night

Last pics for the night

And here are 2 pics of our White Widow, just put her into total darkness tonight.

Attachments

• white widow.jpg
    white widow.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 13
  • white widow 1.jpg
    white widow 1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 12

SunTzu

Been really busy lately, finished flushing a few plants and cut down our small SOG style Grape Romulan, and a Blue Crush we had picked up. Also took some pics of my Blue Cheese, Mr. Nice, Larry Og for you all to check out. These are the pics of the SOG Grape Rom hangin in my closet at the moment

gl

Very Nice Bro! Man how do you keep that many cuts organized???? K++

cjensen11

Looking good man kinda curious what strain is it from MR nice or is it a clone only strain named after him?

its not from mr nice seeds. its a strain called mr.nice from sensi seeds i believe its just a rare purple pheno? most mr nice ends up being almost albino looking and this cut is purple by week 5

cjensen11

We haven't really had a problem with keeping them organized, the room we built is really large, and having both a 600 and a 400 it is easy to have one hood higher/lower than the other for the more indica dominant and more sativa dominant plants, since we pretty much have an even number of both. The way we went about this was gathering as many genetics [that intrigued us], figuring we'd grow them all out at least once- get rid of the one's that dont meet our standards.

cjensen11

Oh- Zen Master, i'm pretty sure Platinum Og is [Amstel Gold x Silver Pearl] x OG Kush- that's what my friend who i got it from told me, and i also did some research and found many people who supported that. I did see one other person who thought it was OG Kush x Afghan, and i could see that considering how frosty the Platinum is, like Afghan. But my friend didn't hesitate telling me the first genetics, so ill probably continue calling it that.