What's new

Grape Romulan, Mr Nice [purple phenotype], Larry OG Kush [cut only] 400/600w

cjensen11

Well the thing about that is that your probably going to get deficiencies because those wont necessarily cover everything the plant wants from you. Id suggest looking into technaflor, they have a really cheap [35 buck] mini kit of their entire line. Stuff for veg, flowering, even cloning, and a chart to tell you how much you need. Look into it! Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.

S

SmokeMan

Nice genetics, I grew out Querkle as well. It was nice candy flavor smoke. I got a few seeds left I might pop them one day.

I like the LarryOG. That looks like some killa illa. For realll. How many days do you let her flower till she gets amber? I like her profile , it reminds me of My WhiteKush cut. Check my profile threads for the link.
Also the MrNice looks good too, does it purple on its own or is it temp related? Looks like its coming from a flush? Looks dank thats for sure!!

Keep it rollin..

cjensen11

Nice genetics, I grew out Querkle as well. It was nice candy flavor smoke. I got a few seeds left I might pop them one day.

I like the LarryOG. That looks like some killa illa. For realll. How many days do you let her flower till she gets amber? I like her profile , it reminds me of My WhiteKush cut. Check my profile threads for the link.
Also the MrNice looks good too, does it purple on its own or is it temp related? Looks like its coming from a flush? Looks dank thats for sure!!

Keep it rollin..

ya querkle was some chron such a low yielder tho. this is my first run with this larry og cut so i couldnt tell u that. we have another larry og and there nearly identical but has 3 tops. there both at 31-32 even tho flowered at different heights. but the 1 we havent shown pics of is about a week behind. it topped itself about 10 times right after growing 10 branches in a little area then sprouting nothing but 1 fingered leaves. i let the mr.nice sit like an 1''-2'' under the glass of my 400w hood. which yellowed the leaves a bit if thats what your talking bout. it purples without cold nights i had it at about 65 degree nights at first sign of purple in week 5. now most of the calyx tips have turned purple on day 40. also now im lowering my night temps to about 60 degrees and 72 degree days

cjensen11

Its our first time runnin the Larry Og, but im thinking around 70 days she should be just about right. Thanks for coming by.

dev0n

Dank-ass buds comin up there cjensen -- nice work indeed. I'd heard of the technaflora products before (out of Canada, right?) but haven't checked 'em out. How far does the $35 kit take you, as in now many plants and how far through the life cycle? I use FF now but I augment with other supplements as well and a good compost tea when circumstances permit (read: current nutes won't kill the herd). Always looking out for another good line of products ...

cjensen11

Well we use House and Garden for our choice, i was just suggesting it for a low budget small grow. The mini bottles wouldn't take you far if you had numerous amounts of plants. House and Garden IMO, is the best nutrient line out there with thebest results. A little more expensive but not compared to Advanced Nutrients.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Yea i agree about querkle being a low yielder but very tasty frosty and potent. The only issue I had was some hermi girls .. looking good :wtf:

cjensen11

I had an issue with some Jack the Rippers, they are from the same seed company. The White Rhino is a cut i got from a local collective, massive yielder, giant buds. Great smell and fairly frosty.

IPuFF

Hey man thanks for dropping by in my Thread. Your plants look damn tastey! I hope mine turn out nearly as good, id be very happy.

Relentless

Veteran
everything looks great man!
Are you around socal?
I got grape romulan and blueberry kush from LA in december and couldnt find any info on the blueberry kush.. i wonder if this is the same cut.. clone only, said to be dj shorts bb x og kush

cjensen11

nope norcal. the blueberry kush i had was a really good yielder you could tell from the beginning. i read something the other day saying dj shorts had a blueberry kush from days ago. and the collective told me it was pretty much just blueberry. theres no info on it tho so who knows

Relentless

Veteran
right, there wasnt much info on this blueberry kush either.. hope its the same one you have, because the buds look great. what was the flower time? taste and smell? do u consider it a keeper?

cjensen11

it was good. had a really hashy/spice smell, the taste is pretty much the same. a really potent KUSH taste..i can almost gurantee its not a og cross just by the taste alone. Bk yielded really good and had mostly cloudy trichs by 56 days. it was grown so much different than my strains now. its hard to tell if it would be a keeper i really liked it. but some of these strains i have now are almost to good to be true.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Yea CJ I have heard Subs gear has alot of hermi issues. So Im not stressing that its something Im doing. I have still managed to find 2 nice keepers in the 10 pack so Im quite satisfied. Im also not someone who freaks out because of a single bannana or male flower. I inspect my plants daily..

Cloning is very easy dont be afraid to attempt it. If you like that plant clone it. You may find something to replace it, but until you do ... best to keep the one you like. I have 4 keeper plants atm but I dont see any of them probably standing the test of time. Till I find something to replace them though ... Ill be running them along side new stuff.