What's new

Grape Romulan, Mr Nice [purple phenotype], Larry OG Kush [cut only] 400/600w

cjensen11

lol ya i clone all my plants of course. at the beginning of this run i had 18 different genetics. im trying to narrow it down to about 6-8 keepers. believe me im taking clones i mean of course im not gonna lose some of these genetics. grape rom, mr.nice, larry og, grape ape, blue cheese are some im almost 100% postive im keeping at least 1 more run. also im running new genetics im not sure about headband, straw cough, Purple kush, redwood kush, grape kush, . we will see its going to be hard to eliminate some of these strains. next run ill also have OG Kush, blue dream and Master kush(purple)

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
I had no idea how easy cloning was I had some really nice plants that I wish I still had... ah well live and learn ... or rather for them smoke and burn lol.. figured you had access to a dispensary and might just rebuy clones... apoligies glad to hear your cloning =)

cjensen11

lol ya no problem. i didnt my first 2 runs. but ya id rather only purchase clones once. i had no clue how to clone till i got the job at the coop grow. thats when i learned how ez everything about growing is. i usually take about 5 cuts of each of my strains then choose the best few to grow

cjensen11

Rando Strain of the Night Pictures, Platinum Og Kush

Rando Strain of the Night Pictures, Platinum Og Kush

She's very frosty, a low yielder with a really creamy smell. Genetics are [Amstel Gold x Silver Pearl] x Og Kush

Attachments

• platinum og kush.jpg
    platinum og kush.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 14
  • platinum og kush 2.jpg
    platinum og kush 2.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 12
  • Platinum og Kush 3.jpg
    Platinum og Kush 3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7

cjensen11

Hey everyone, so my girls that are furthest along have been getting their dosage of shooting powder, gotta pump those buds up, and after that we are going to begin our flush. Every grow that we have had we have been very happy with end results, but this time we are trying to improve our taste, hoping a longer flush will help.

cjensen11

thanks for stopping by, keep checking back everyone- hoping to post some new pics either tonight or tomorrow. Mr. Nice is ridiculously purple, and the Grape Rom is actually getting a few lighter purple tips on the calyxes, but not much. Larry Og is just a beast as always, the top booster and bud xl are doing their work and killing off the leaves to send all the sugars to the buds, and the buds are growing massively. We actually gave them their last set of nutes and are flushing for the next 12 or so days, trying to improve on our taste as much as possible this time :)

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to carry this over here but....

manicgrower said:
And yes, Ive grown the real Grape Romulan cut. From the man that brought it to the scene in the first place. It is simply a Grape pheno of Romulan (according to Reeferman, who gave the cut to Zoo in the first place). But then again, you knew all that right, cause I'm the moron? lol I'm glad you posted your comments, just goes to show the type of person you truly are. Thankfully ass-clowns like yourself don't last long around here so you wont have to worry about me posting much longer.

hey manic you are full of shit!!!! showing your true colors still loser.... i'll have to rememnber my password over there and light you up for knowing the truth.... dumbass

I THOGUHT I GAVE THE CUT TO ZOO??? And i also i gave it to the person who was kind enough to send it to you, you stupid fuck.
Not Reef - Reef had ZERO to do with the cut being released.... hell he had zero to do with the breeding to. Its a Norcal made plant dude, by locals, NOT reef. its a purple indica crossed to romulan.
I BROUGHT IT DOWN FROM UKIAH AND I GAVE IT OUT. Remember??? The plant has ZERO to do with anything reeferman has ever done.
Rememeber pleading with me to give you cuts... saying you'd give me money....

cjensen11 your pics on the other site are better representation of the grape rom the ones youve posted here dont look like what i am used to seeing from her.

socachi

ya thats cool. this larry og is the actual cut. but swerves gear is pretty sick. they all have good genetics to work with. this three go anywhere from 56-70. larry og a little longer then the other 2 probably.

CJ what's the difference between the OGL you have and the seeds that Cali has?

Girls are looking real frosty

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CJ what's the difference between the OGL you have and the seeds that Cali has?

the lemon larry og seed lines are variable and based on the larry og cutting momma... the larry og cutting is the momma....

make sense?:blowbubbles:

cjensen11

I usually post the same pictures on any of my sites i use. There's two different sets of Grape Rom pics in this journal right now, the big one is the first posting, the smaller one is on the second page. We grew two cuts out in two different styles, the huge stretching multi-branching one we have and then a SOG style one thats pretty much just a cola.

cjensen11

the smaller cut did some crazy things. it had less trichs and less leaf curl. just not even close to the quality of her bigger sister. of course u would spot that. its nice hearing the truth about grape romulan also. and thanks for the strain!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
of course u would spot that. its nice hearing the truth about grape romulan also. and thanks for the strain!

:tiphat:

well, you know at farms theres usually loads of horse shit all over the place you dont even know youre stepping in it!!!

cjensen11

ya... i cant stand how big some of their heads are. i ran into a lot of people that know EVERYTHING on farmer. i never see that on this site which is cool. that grape rom is too sick definitely a keeper. what other projects have you messed around with?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man i dont mess with projects i just try to grow the sticky-icky hahaha. maybe after i kinda figure that out then i'll evolve lol

cjensen11

That's sick, basically what i am doing at the moment. Trying to improve every time. Thats the one thing i hate on websites like this, if you disagree with a moderator- even if you are right, you're banned. It's ridiculous. Good job on that Grape Rom though, i wish i could get my hands on just the Purple Indica, it seems like it did wonders with the Romulan cross; and i've seen so many threads of people talking very highly of it. Claims it's the best purple. What's your view on that?

cjensen11

Updates;

Updates;

Been really busy lately, finished flushing a few plants and cut down our small SOG style Grape Romulan, and a Blue Crush we had picked up. Also took some pics of my Blue Cheese, Mr. Nice, Larry Og for you all to check out. These are the pics of the SOG Grape Rom hangin in my closet at the moment

Attachments

• grape rom 3.jpg
    grape rom 3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 11
  • grape rom 2.jpg
    grape rom 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 7
  • grape rom 1.jpg
    grape rom 1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 13
  • grape rom.jpg
    grape rom.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 8

cjensen11

Larry OG Pics

Larry OG Pics

Some recent Larry Og, leaves are purpling from the temp change at night.

Attachments

• larry og.jpg
    larry og.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • larry og 1.jpg
    larry og 1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 14
  • larry og 2.jpg
    larry og 2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 16
  • larry og 3.jpg
    larry og 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 14

cjensen11

Mr. Nice pics

Mr. Nice pics

The Mr. Nice since the last time you all have seen it has purpled drastically, the calyxes are just getting darker and almost all of the leaves have proceeded to turn black. The buds are rock hard and chunky forming.

Attachments

• mr nice.jpg
    mr nice.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mr nice 1.jpg
    mr nice 1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 11