What's new

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah yeah, though they stand a lil close together!

ROCK ON GUYS!

HTC DC/ErocDP x b3n7erdpurt/RD:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
N x HK Spot today, preflowers on most plants now, they haven't grown much since last visit but here's some pics anyway:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
HTC Deep chunk/e-rocket danish passion x B3N7erdpurt/royal dane:

First view:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sativa pheno:
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just wonderful guys! looks like your soil conditions are great over there!

Koi

So big and healthy. To be honest, I'm jealous of you two.

Next year, I will take my revenge and grow big. :D

dyr

ICMag Donor
Nepal x hindu kush, pics from today:

picture.php

Some problems, probably deer:
picture.php

picture.php

The biggest plant is the earliest female:
picture.php

picture.php

A male:
picture.php

Some other plants:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
Big Thyphoon spot, today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Small Thyphoon spot in rush, today, we removed 7 males from this spot but they still stand close together, we left 3 males standing:

picture.php

picture.php

little j

hi dyr. your plants look great. today i also removed a few males from my thyphoon patches. i couldnt believe i was culling males already. only in the thyphoons too!! they were almost popping pollen!! amazing early streain. is it an auto flower thing mixed in?? i also have a plant that is very strange looking. very skinny leaves and curling very funny like the pics you have up above. i really like my thyphoons. i hope to post big results.
thanks, littel j

dyr

ICMag Donor
Jockhorror - They are usually ready around first and second week of september some ealier some later, but thats in Denmark at 55 N latitude if you live further south they're probably earlier and vica versa. I've seen them here grow up to 2,5 - 3 meters but most likely they wont be taller than 1,8 - 2 m.

little j - Genetic background on Thyphoon is unknown we got it from a guy who said they where danish breeding we never met that guy again so don't know. This is the 6th year we've grown Thyphoon and we for sure haven't crossed anything in.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update with HTC DC/ErocDP x b3n7erdpurt/rd, they have grown about 30 centimeters(1 foot) since last week, the biggest are gonna reach 2 meters next week if they continue.

Here I'm standing on a bucket:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love what you're doing there, especially the thyphoons! (That plant with those deep serrations looks awesome). I'll be watching. Good luck!

cheers dyr, thats early finnishing. sweet, pitty out of 8 thyphoons 4 are yetto show sex the males showed a week ago.. fingers crossed no more males.. i saw a pic from ur last grow journal thats what made me grow them.. i was like wow how was that grown in denmark outdoors, and then i saw koi great effort further north and i was sold..

peace

falkar

What will happen if I plant some thyphoon in the 41 N?
They will be ready for the first half of september?
And, actually, where can I get some thyphoon seeds?