What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

dyr

ICMag Donor
From big Thyphoon spot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From small Thyphoon spot in rush:

Before:

picture.php

picture.php

After:

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
coming along very nicely guys :D i cant wait to start my out door grow this year only 3 and half months to go and i can start dropping my beans in some peat pellets :D

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update with DC/ErocDP x b3n7erdpurt/rd, pix taken 2009.6.2, they are about 1 foot tall, we planted out new ones and as you will see we put up a fence:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Looking great there Dyr!
Nice to see those Thyphoon almost growing wild - don't you have to do anything about slugs at all?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Yes blackone, today we threw some slug poison around the 2 Thyphoon spots that helps for a while but some have still been eaten.

From big Thyphoon spot, today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From small Thyphoon spot, today:

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
looking awsome... your making me very much looking foward to my in the ground grow this year :D keep an eye out for it im starting in about 2 - 3 months

Koi

Woah, They are looking amazing Dyr. I hope you will get a huge harvest this year.
Mine has almost stopped growing during a whole weeks rain and a temperature around 10 degrees Celsius during the days and 4-9 degrees during the nights.

I will post an update later.
Looking forward to see more from you later.

Latest posts

Latest posts