What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

dyr

ICMag Donor
Today we planted out 15 HTC DeepChunk/ErocDP x B3N7erdpurt/RD on spot 4 lying near a railway. This is our least secure place but we're still hoping to get some seeds from it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
update with thyphoon

Begining with the rush spot:

picture.php

And then big thyphoon spot:
picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Did we get a smoke report from last years Thypoon??

I love thoses pics dyr :smile:

P :smoke:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very good as always Dyr
shipping something out for you in the next few days
sorry its been a little late but ive been kinda stressed out lately
i hope you can still find some use for them...

good luck on the grows but they are looking very good already

L

lalandia

Nice grow u2..I have some of u'r seeds but haven't tryed them yet..Maybe next year. Like paddi i would like a smokerepport....Bookmarked

peace all

Koi

I will follow this thread with pleasure. I got to thank you for the seeds.
I will try to improve the genetics for the swedish climate, breed it to a new strain.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update with Nepal x Hindu kush, they’re getting bigger, one is about 40 cm tall. 3 or 4 where gone from one of the holes only some stubbles left.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That sounds great koi I hope you'll have success.

Paddi, Lalandia I would say it's a pleasant sativa, gentle up-high kind of a ting.

Bobby M

yeah, that surrounding vegetation looks perfect to hide your plants. do you think the surrounding plants will keep up with the ganja's growth to keep it hidden, or will the ganja outgrow everything else? looks like you've got a good thing going, at any rate. reminds me a lot of my first successful grow several years back. used similar tactics: turning over a patch of sod, tossing in some ferts and some beans, watching 'em grow. i've since migrated to the swamps due to unpredictable weather and human traffic, but that first year was great since it required MUCH less work (no hauling in soil, no watering, no maintenance). keep up the good work.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Nepal x HK spot:

Before we removed vegetation(Goutweed and nettles mainly):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And after(from the other end):

picture.php

Koi

Nice healthy plants my friend.
I am hoping to see some awesome pictures later this season.

Are you still keeeping the males and pollinating your females?

Latest posts

Latest posts