What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covert Crops-base of operationz

CovertCrops

Thanks much djsf.

Here is the 4x4 on
day 35
picture.php

strawd, ssh, ecsd
picture.php

strawd
picture.php

ecsd
picture.php

ssh
picture.php

The other side
picture.php

purple kush bush with accompanying root mass 10 days veg
picture.php

Enjoy!

P.D.S

hey covert looking good . I dont know if you have addressed this yet but i was wondering how you have liked the 600 vs the 1000 watt i realize you haven't gotten the final numbers in but so far.

CovertCrops

PDS - I'm getting better coverage with the Adjust-a-wings then I was with the a/c hoods and the way things are looking I'd be surprised if I don't meet or exceed the numbers from the 1k run. The only problem is that I upgraded to a 4x8 tent and threw up another 600 in an AAW, so that will affect the outcome a bit. :smokeit:

Day 45
picture.php

picture.php

CovertCrops

Day 50 or so, still got 3-4 weeks left....
picture.php

I failed to snap pictures of this table for the first week, but here it is week 2. Strains are Kerosene kush, Purple Kush, and Apollo.
picture.php

And week 3
picture.php

And two weeks behind that table.....
Apollo, Dirty Harry, Ak99 x freezeland, and Lemon Godzilla
Flowering begins
picture.php

And 6 days later
picture.php

Ive got clones vegging up to fill the other half of the 4x8. Those go in about a week and a half. Took cuts for the following run. I am finally back on schedule, 1 table every 2 weeks :jump:

T

Tarus Bulbar

took me a while to read the whole thread,but it
was well worth it!!! Great Job man!!
Looks awesome bro

CovertCrops

Thanks Greenadian, this thread has gotten long. The rooms have been changed around a few times over the course. I'm pretty happy with everything now. Glad to hear it was worth the read
:shark:

Fat J

Hey guyzz - I too have been considering doing a top feed system for my 4x8 - been flooding it but my floor is so off level that its impossible to get a good fill AND complete drain, I'm gonna set it up to run a max of 20 sites but im worried maybe my 633 eco+ is too big and maybe I should use bigger feed lines? Using coco now, but I really am considering hydroton- coco is really moist... do you know if theres a cheaper generic hydroton type material? Those clay balls are LEWT

CovertCrops

Fat J - I don't think you 633 gph pump will be too much, actually I think it will be ideal. I also wouldn't worry about bigger feed lines, it really isn't necessary. Hydroton is awesome ( except when you have to wash it) but I don't think there is an alternative to hydroton. I got my MG issues under control by supplementing with some epsom salt.
Forgive my ignorance, what is LEWT?

Walt Jabsco

thank you for these posts. they are amazing. not a lot of people run the yield master reflector. is the 400 on a mover still running and if so what do you think of it? does it help with hot spots, distance to canopy on a 400?

CovertCrops

Walt - thanks very much. I am glad you like the photos. The Yield masters are pretty much junk. They don't distribute the light very well and yes they do create a hot spot. Putting the light on a mover gave a better distribution of light and eliminated the hot spot, distance from canopy was between 8" - 12". That room has been shut down and moved into a 4x8 tent, ventilation in the old room was very challenging in the summer. The yield masters are going to be replaced with a better reflector in the near future.

A little super silver haze
picture.php

Fat J

I really like my radiant 6... much more focused & evenly spread light - noticably brighter in the target area with less hot spotting. It makes my YM look like shit.

LEWT - Money, treasure, loot, 13w7 - they are frickin expensive ^.^

CovertCrops

Hi all,
Here are some up to date shots of the gardens. Had an issue with some root aphids early on in this room but they have been dealt with. The plants don't seem to be affected but I'm sure those buggers took a toll.
the 3x3's
picture.php

more of the 3x3's
picture.php

and a shot after lights out
picture.php

I had mentioned previously that I had upgraded to a 4x8 tent. I finally got the other side filled up and took some pictures. I have decided to drop the hydroton and run coco drain to waste. Washing hydroton gets old real fast. Anyways, the other half is up and looking good, except for the strawberry cough with an MG def. I added a little more cal-mag to the feed and she is greening back up.
picture.php

Here is one of the 2x4's right before harvest. Strawberry diesel, Super silver haze, and East coast Sour diesel are all cut down and drying. The stank is so thick you could cut it with a machete.
picture.php

I didn't get my timing exactly right so the other 2x4 needed a bit longer. Giving it a good flush and I'll probably chop in a week.
picture.php

CovertCrops

Fat J - The strawberry diesel tastes like dirt, somewhat smells like strawberries. The cut I got hermies real bad, I can't ever let her go long enough to finish because of that. The smoke is ok, but not worth the hermie risk, so she is being junked. Here are a few dry shots.
Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

East coast Sour Diesel
picture.php

Super silver haze
picture.php

The last 2x4 gets harvested today
picture.php

purple kush
picture.php

Kk and dh
picture.php

Stay tuned for harvest shots......

thatguy

:wave::canabis:
That shit's lookin mighty tight there, bro! I can almost taste it from here LOL

Now I see we DEFINITELY gotta get up soon LOL yessir we do!

Got my ass back here, and even started my new thread! So sneak a peek so that you're better prepared when you see em IRL!

All the best,
TG

CovertCrops

Nice to see you back around TG. We def need to get up and burn, plus I got cuts for you. Ima come see the new setup real soon, the pics look great.

Latest posts

Latest posts