What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Compact SOG with CFL's

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
QUOTE=VladTheInhaler]Correct me if I'm wrong, as I understand, you put the clones under 12/12 as soon as they're rooted?[/QUOTE]
Correct[

blackone

Veteran
Truly great results for such a small rootspace! How often do you water your plants? I don't really see more than 10 grams per plant but then again you said it has 3 weeks left.

Last edited:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
blackone said:
Truly great results for such a small rootspace! How often do you water your plants? I don't really see more than 10 grams per plant but then again you said it has 3 weeks left.

I water every other day...these two were gettin' their stake put in.... the stems can't support the flowers after week 7

The one on the left finished 3 weeks later at 96 grams (wet)and the one on the right 84 grams (wet)...the colas are bigger than the bottle when they finish The last 3 weeks with this strain are very dramatic....and they have flowers all the way to the soil (see pic)

ScatMan

Wow simply amazing, keep up the good work. Any chance on seeing an actual picture of the grow room you flower them in?

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
16oz bottles .....

16oz bottles .....

QUOTE=rkrone]nice plants, you gotta love those 2L soda bottles :D[/QUOTE]

Those are in20oz soda bottles cut to... 16 oz bottles my friend....it's a micro-grow[

Last edited:

jrw

This is wicked.

Thats ½ L of soil for each plant?!

I could fit minimum 40 of those in my cabinet :eek:

Demands some heavy mummies though...

What lights are they under, DrBudGreengenes.

Last edited:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
QUOTE=jrw]This is wicked.

Thats ½ L of soil for each plant?!

I could fit minimum 40 of those in my cabinet :eek:

Demands some heavy mummies though...

What lights are they under, DrBudGreengenes.[/QUOTE]

They are under 5-42 watt"Warm White" .....CFL's "Hardmounted" 4 across the back and 1 in the front right by Hardmounting the lights I decide how many lights to put in a given space....not some lighting company this is a coupla pics of my clone shelf ....The lights are mounted the same way in the bud box [

alphacat

What strain is/are these? Talk about dramatic results - that's fan-fuggin-tastic!!!

Aside from the genetics it sounds like your soil mix (and your TLC, of course) is optimal. And these are fixed (not movable) 42 watters! ....I'll be darned.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
alphacat said:
What strain is/are these?

It's my own strain she is called "Chesaw".....

Talk about dramatic results - that's fan-fuggin-tastic!!!

Aside from the genetics it sounds like your soil mix (and your TLC, of course) is optimal. And these are fixed (not movable) 42 watters! ....I'll be darned.