What's new

Colloidal Silver vs. STS

midwestkid

Veteran
no blue

no blue

good info here.

I built my own. super cheap.

look on youtube if you are lost. its safe to use as a medicine too. people just like to scream wolf. you won't turn blue if you have a brain in your head.

the scare tactic is because this is actually medicine you can make at home and that's bad news for the health industry that actually benefits from our sicknesses.

Ever heard, 'born with a silver spoon in his mouth' that because silver is medicine. In the old days the rich would let their children teeth on silver so it was like sucking on a medicinal lozenge. not everyone could afford silver.

take a swig of your c.s. if you think you are getting sick. watch what happens.

So by all means build your own. Free fem seeds and free medicine? Why not?

ps. still not blue!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I wanna bang a blue hippy smurf chick...yeehaw...got some wire coming in the mail for next run...using a cell phone charger from old phone with alligator clips..cant find my meter tds/ec.. ebay here I come

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I think I want to do this..

I think I want to do this..

I'm pretty sure my wife has some 99.9% Silver Wire, if not I'll get some.

I've got some small D.C. Chargers.

A funny note: the crazy old Beverly Hills Doctor who lives across the street from me markets Colial Silver in the bottle and he wanted me to sell it on my website

Ha!

I've been thinking of doing this for some time, after my next run may be the time.

Let me know how yours turns out.

ive never heard of this STS and have only used collodial silver its "strength" was 60 ppm. this works good and quickly. from all the research i done into this the "strength" collodial silver you want is 50 ppm. as i had to order it from the net and this took about a week to get to me i got a bottle of 15 ppm collodial silver my mate had picked up in thailand while there and this start to show signs of "wigging out" but not enough then when i got the 60 ppm it works fast achieving male flowers from a female plant.. i used it twice a day for the first few days the reduced this to once a day for aprrox a week maybe 2. i did not dilute the product or anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts