What's new

C99 and MK Ultra, 3000w sealed room

T

THCV

hmm, lorax. going vert might be in the cards in the future, but i am content to dial in what i have set up now. all the pix of vert setups are compelling, and the physics/optics makes lots of sense, but it is a little trickier as far as i can tell, especially if you have to set up ducting for cool tubes--i would almost prefer to just crank the AC. anyway, my next move will be to install a burner and pin the Co2 at 1500. We'll see how that works out in terms of grams/watt/month, and if vert makes sense to switch to in the future, you know i will. I am also settling on strains that perform well and are "top shelf", so, you know, every aspect needs to get dialed in over time.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
love it THCV...
got some og kush to top it off as well. nice
always a good day when you add some elite clones/mothers to the garden... heh i need to start working on that
keep it green my friend:joint:

Last edited:

Fingers

Awsome work buddy,

It's always nice to see growers who take it to the max and grow only the finest.
I'm working on a new room atm myself. I've got 2400W (two 600's and three 400W units) All HPS, and would really like to see some results similar to ur work!
Thanks for posting, I'll definately keep an eye on this thread.

Fingers

T

THCV

Pre-Harvest

Pre-Harvest

ok, i just uploaded a TON of new pics. I have been working hard on harvest and flipping the rooms, along with some new toys added to the mix. let's go through chronologically.

here's the room 2 days before harvest. the tallest are TW, BKs have purple leaves and SDK has yellow leaves, with a couple short C99s in there

and sdk before the cut. It turns purple in the last few weeks. The leaves turn yellow fast too; this degree of yellow is from low-N ferts at the end of flower, and then clearex/plain water flushing.

T

THCV

Harvest

Harvest

everything was great for harvest. 57 days, aphids got to about 1/2 oz total (ie not a prob). ladybugs did their organic magic, along with neem that stopped 3 weeks into flower, and sulfur that stopped 10 days before harvest.

here's a TW (should have flipped the pic)

some SDK snaps

BK--i am so proud, so so crystally

mid harv

T

THCV

Cure

Cure

here's a root ball pic to give you an idea. the roots below the holes were massive too, but got detached when removed from the pot. the black crap is Liquid Karma, not root rot

here was the closet after harvest

then before manicure/jarring

final yield was 4.4 lbs. the C99s performed very poorly, i think the mom had a virus or something, so we won't be running C99 anymore. I love the high, but our line is just diseased. That was 3 crappy C99s, so next time, with only robust plants and strains, should be able to rock 5-6, esp with the burner (see next post).

bk--couldn't you just slam your face in it tony-montana-style?

sdk

dried sdk buds

T

THCV

New Burner

New Burner

We got a CVR/Megagrowth/Blue Ox LP burner with 4 burners inside. It's run with an IGS CO2 ppm meter.

here are the happy ladies today, 9 days into flower. I think they look noticably bigger and bushier than the last cycle. :yummy:

here's the biggest TW

and of course, the next generation. No C99s, and 2 OG Kushes (the tall ones) in the mix.

WHEW! Is that enough of an update, moz? :wave:

Last edited:

Laxpunker

Hey man, I'm gonna be honest. Those reversed pictures of bud hanging really confused me. For a minute I couldn't figure out how you got your buds to stand straight up on a piece of string. Now I'm feeling even stupider, but what hasn't changed is how kick ass your harvest looks.

somoz

Veteran
Lmao: Yeah TH that is definately a well executed update bro, and your right your new run does look a bit more perky and bushier compared to last........i hope you hit that 5elbo mark.

@ your burner: I've been meaning to pick one up for the last couple of months I'm just really worried about temps especially in summer. My ceilings aren't terribly high and I would think that the burner would increase temps dramatically.

So, it sounds like you venting your co2 to a cooler room and then venting it back in to the flower room? Is that right or is something else going on here?

Looking good regardless dood: keep up the good solid work!

laer on
moz

N

Neptune

wow... awesome dude!!

where do you get those bigass jars? and how much weight can typically fill into each?

are they pricey? gallon bags just don't do as nice ya know...

T

THCV

thanks, 'moz n 'tune. Moz, the burner does indeed dramatically raise temps; only do it if you really have to--i would have to switch 20lb co2 tanks every 3 days otherwise, so i had to switch.

Tune, those jars are $8 a piece. Depending on bud density, they hold between a QP and an HP. They are great, like oak casks for wine: i would use nothing else. Bags for curing? Fuggetaboudit.

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
Ahha...I get it now....sounds like it should work especially with a little fine tuning, not too familiar with it so no advice on my end.......Thanks for burner fyi, but i do run through co2 pretty quickly as well.....not sure what i'm going to do.....time will tell i guess...

cost plus, container store, or if you work around food there are always left over cherry and olive jars......for free!

laer on

D

Davyd05

WOw wonferul setup.. make me think of somethign i wanna try later in my life :D

T

THCV

Update time. Day 45. CO2 burner is genius. The plants are bigger and healthier than ever before. Phenomenal.

My camera broke so this is with an old one that doesn't have the awesome wide angle. Here's the room with the TWs standing guard on the closest side.

And the buds. TW

SDK

BK

Dank-j

THCV, your setup kicks ass and your plants are sexy as hell! Keep up the good work and I hope your new c02 system lets you hit your 5er goal

somoz

Veteran
Lookin solid as usual TH and my oh my, that TW plant looks great dood.......how aggresive do you pruin your plants cause it looks like you only go for major bud formations and ditch the rest..........glad the burner is sorting you out and the temps are stayin reasonable.......a bit easier in the winter though.............hope you hit that 5bo mark bro......take care.............moz

Latest posts

Latest posts